Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Best Buy Canada shows placeholders for three Switch games supposedly being revealed at...

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
J

Justin Anderson

Best Buy Canada shows placeholders for three Switch games supposedly being revealed at E3.

I'm gonna think it's Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Pokken Tournament DX, and Fire Emblem Warriors. What do you guys think?

E

Eric Wynne Ho

E3 have nothing new?!

I

Ike Michaelberg

Fire Emblem Warriors is almost certain. Pokken Tournament DX is out of NDA so that is probably not one of them. We know Bandai-Namco has DBZ, Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja is releasing FE Warriors, It might be a bit early for the Monster Hunter XX localization from Capcom. Maybe a final release date and an actual title for Square's Project Octopath Traveler will be announced at E3. That is rrally just my hope so I am going to ride with it. The less fun of the two is a really early pre-order for MHXX

J

Jessica Johnson

There better be more games than that, dammit.

J

Jay Ybarra

Probably not Pokken. Why would they need to hide what's already announced?

J

Justin Anderson

I'm thinking these are first party games not third.

S

Steve Stvo Jay

Mario Odyssey, Pokken Tournament, and Fire Emblem Warriors. If it's something that's not been announced yet I'll say Smash Bros Deluxe, I don't think it's going to be anything to crazy we don't know of

J

Justin Anderson

Mario already has one on their site.

S

Steve Stvo Jay

Hmm, alright. I'll steal from you and swap it with the Mario/Rabbids game lol

E

Evan Marks

Two of those three games are already announced.
It's gotta be new games

S

Spencer Miller

Fire emblem and pokken is already available for pre order though. Those should be for unannounced games. One of them is probably Mario and rabbids.

E

Evan Marks

Also why is Mario Kart 8 a preorder? Isn't that out?

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Mario + Rabbids may be one off these since it leaked, it wasn't officially revealed. The other two, though, were already revealed and have release dates confirmed, there's no need to place as "to be revealed".

S

Spencer Miller

Someone posted what Nintendo has booths for at E3. (Allegedly) The 3 games were a Tokyo mirage sessions port, pilot wings + wave racer, and a new sun and punishment game. Plus monster hunter xx is there too. It could be some unannounced stuff but with only a 30 minute presentation I don't think they'll announce more than that aside from maybe a couple things coming next year

K

Kevin Wickham

Well these games have already been announced/leaked but I'm guessing it will be super smash bros (well one of them)

N

Nate Schulz

Looking at Best Buy's US site, Fire Emblem Warriors is already listed, but it doesn't show the 3 "to be revealed at E3" games. Since Pokken's already been revealed by Nintendo, I'm guessing that leaves us with 2 mystery games!

I'm hoping for Smash Bros and any kind of AAA first person shooter

M

Matt Morgan

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nicholas R Lumbert

I saw on Nintendo news Canada posted Pikmin world. Super smash bros. and another game I can't remember I'll look it up

S

Siddharth Patil

S

Shayna Lynn Ghram-Kaiser

Whooooaaaa.... 80 bucks?!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom