Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone got any unusual or interesting tips for playing my purple/ red characters?...

A

Abby Colclough

Anyone got any unusual or interesting tips for playing my purple/ red characters?
(Also main Moira)

Y

Youssef Abdellatif

Dont play mei please

R

Reis Douglas

I main Genji in Plat. I may have a few tips

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Can I have a blank pls

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Also are you secretly Satan

I

Isiah Blackwater

Learning the Ana combo can be a good way to start getting some practice with her.

S

Sean Kretchmer

Mei is not a bad main actually. She is due to get a buff soon, but also because she can be a strategic setup piece with her CC ult. In lower ranks (primarily plat and lower) you don't see her THAT much AND have people be able to counter her, so she is pretty viable.

V

Victoria Rene Green

For widow, positioning is everything, try not to hide too much but think outside the box on where you stand with her, thats helped me alot

E

Eyad M Ejeilat

Git gud

N

Nico Trujillo

Winston you use to harass back line and healers but dont commit to much or else you'll get picked easily jump in drop shield get your kill then jump out, use your ult to keep yourself alive.

Zarya is situation based since she starts weak just stick close to your healers and keep them up eventually you'll have enough charge to start being enough offense but dont go super ham and leave your healers.

N

Nico Trujillo

I main tanks and will offer help and tips whenever I'm not a top 500 but I know them enough to help

J

Jeff Holbrook

I have a tip play winston

S

Sean Kretchmer

For McCree it's best to get used to your sensitivity or DPI so you know how much to adjust when flicking. Also stay away from Fanning the Hammer. It's much more effective, especially when stunning, to shoot for the head than fanning the hammer.

A

Alex Roman

Don't expect to be consistent with Widow... Especially if you're not used to playing hitscan... For sure you can get better, but it will take time. For now, you'll have your good days and bad days. But don't get discouraged from playing her...

Also, if you're having a good day and can hit shots... It's a good idea to be a little bit more risky with your positioning. Flying sometimes just for the hell of it, and to see if you can get a quick pick or something for example

S

Savannah Dey Carden

For Hanzo/McCree/Widow, my advice it to practice your aim and your headshots with them.

This can be done easier of you go onto a custom AI game, make all the enemies Ana, and make it a headshot only game. The enemy Ana's won't be able to kill you (ana can't headshot) and then you can practice your headshots on them!

M

Maggie Chartrand

Looking for masters to play with. Unfortunately i went down a bit but i will be playing this week

B

Baylen Foshee

Have the original?

H

Hien Ba Ly

For monkey
Always take high ground

D

Darnin Bambongle

a fellow Mei main!

W

Will Gaines

For Genji you should abuse his cyber agility and rely on his fan of shurikens for most close range encounters (obvious). Never use dash to engage unless you can guarantee a kill and use the resets to reposition

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom