Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else think that Soldiers rockets shouldn't damage him much like Junkrats mines...

S

Sid Taylor

Anyone else think that Soldiers rockets shouldn't damage him much like Junkrats mines not damaging him. The amount of times I've died from being too close to the explosion is so annoying

P

Patrick Riley

Explosives should damage enemies yourselves and teammates

D

Daniel Stapinski

It’s about how far you should be from your explosive, pharah and soldier both have a long range, immediate detonation style rockets, with plenty of tools to get you far away from your target. Junkrat grenades bounce off walls and roll on the ground much higher chance for accidental death.

M

Matt Bubp

Situational awareness

L

Lee Burke

Little tip for you, don’t use your rockets if you’re to close thanks me later.

M

Matthew Johnson

Lol that would be something. If it damaged your teammates. I’d play junk and just kill off my team lol

M

Mihnea Gogu

maybe dont fucking shoot the rockets near you?

K

Kristina Haley Sliwinski

I feel this

K

Krystian Tarczałowicz

No, i actually think Junk should hurt himself.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

the only time i die to my own rockets is when i fire them at someone whos riding my arse.

S

Sandra Krähenbühl

The only instance i could think of where this is a problem is when you shoot the rocket and then roadhog hooks you happened to me in deathmatch and the game counted it as „suicide“ and gave me -1.

K

Kasia Gurtowska

Junkrat has "rocket" (idk word for this) jump and it was planned, that's why he doesn't take dmg from his mines, but for soldier his helix rockets is just weapon and it's okay

김영규

no

A

Adam Ricks

No.

C

Casey Jennings

Then how would I suicide myself so they don't get the glory of besting me on the kill feed? Let me die being petty!

T

Timothy Fletcher Baer

git gud?

T

Travis Doyle

you have a heal use it xD

S

Shaun Laudenslager

Most Team Kills - Junkrat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom