Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Alright people let's to talk about some of the bad things about Breath of to the Wild....

A

AJ Morrow

Alright people let's to talk about some of the bad things about Breath of to the Wild.

My one biggest concern is that Nintendo tried too hard. They kept thinking of new ideas to add to BOTW and added a bit to much. It's like putting tooany things in a drawing and ruining it.

1. There are way too man of those damn shrines

2. The shrine/dungeons were all the same. In the trailer for the game we saw some more important buildings in the background which were removed.

3. The game felt more like one giant Zelda Easter Egg than a game. I still enjoyed it.

T

Thomas Cella

My biggest gripes were more technical issues such as the game only running at 30FPS and weapon durability.

R

Ryan Howard

1. i got 120 pretty easily i think this was the perfect amount 2. i didn't feel this way. I felt like there was a lot of diversity and although the "theme" of the shrine was the same, the puzzles and objectives were different. 3. again i disagree but everyone's feelings and reviews won't be the same. for me it was 1. too many korok seeds for a small reward. and 2. can't save after killing ganon and and thats about all the bad things i can really think of. but i would personally like to see a zelda mmorpg in the future. where you can create a goron, hylian , rito, zora, gerudo, etc pick your facial features, eyes, nose, hair, etc name yourself. and have the story be based in the zelda world. and the legend of zelda. npc's will talk of zelda, link and heroes. your quest would be of a simular path and later pick up a quest from Link to help him destroy ganon with a party of your friends. and watching 5 players and a npc link destroying a monstrosity of a ganon with an impressive amount of health would be VERY interesting and new for people i think.

L

Leang Kah Heng

There is nth enuf hahahhahahahahha

R

Ryan Butler

All the same? Lol what

G

Giuseppe Cinti

I think I played a different game then

K

Kurtis Stoddard

I have complaints but "too many shrines" is definitely not one of them.

J

Jessica Bryant

I don't see those as negatives. I think it was perfect.

P

Peter Gordon

The shrines are there to encourage you to explore for reward. Let's have one shrine in each region ay..

N

Nicanor Oliva

Def not a perfect game, i would take less shrines for more dungeons. They should have been longer and harder. The bosses should have been harder. They missed swimming under water. What important buildings did they remove?

J

Jonathan Nelson

the soundtrack could've been better

J

Jonathan Nelson

and harder bosses

C

Cory Glasser

The lock on tageting sucks...and the master sword always breaking is super annoying

D

Daniel Kilcullen

Sounds like personal opinions and personal problems I'm sorry weapons break and you have to use some skill and all shrines the same?! clowning

D

Daniel Kilcullen

Can't wait for the DLC

J

Jeremy Jefferson

Why don't you go make your own game and go sell 4 million units?

O

Ocir Zaid

The soundtrack could of been better, underwater swimming should of been added, more difficult, more sky enemies, bigger towns, and more amor and weapons and some type of clothing that can make you not slip off walls when raining. But overall I thought the game was 100% awesome and I bet I still would of had the same amount of fun playing it with those mechanics and such. The only real thing I disliked was that the amiibo items you get like the tunics and weapons should of been side quests and caves (yes we need a cave theme in zelda) or caverns you travel into and acquire

A

AJ Morrow

Everyone who's saying there's nothing wrong with it have not played a lot of games.

A

AJ Morrow

Also Nintendo should've included vanity so we could dress Link up without worrying about the drop in stats.

K

Kenny Vroman

I found; if you just wanna play the main story, there is some lack of deep story. You need the zelda memories for some story. I thought that was a minor.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom