Contact advertising [email protected]

PC YouTube's are hateing on Destiny 2 for the eververs have all the cool looking gear in...

A

Adam L Milburn

YouTube's are hateing on Destiny 2 for the eververs have all the cool looking gear in it making us spend more money getting it and as much as I like the game..... THEY ARE FUCKING RIGHT

R

Ross Pirrone

You don’t have to spend money to get it
You earn it in game

G

George Nikolskyy

Git Gud?

R

Roberto Naldi

IDGAF to tubers and cool gear so...

D

Damon Syme

At what point was it promised that you could have your cake and eat it too? If you have a job and make money, then spend money and get stuff. If you have no job and spare time, spend time and get stuff.

It's pretty simple.

D

Danny Caldwell

Yea I have come to the conclusion most youtubers are bitchy little babies. Sit in front of a camera all day hoping some 10 year old will watch your moan , and follow like sheep so they can get paid. I got the complete set of season 1 armor , and many of the shaders , and skins avalible too without spending a dime at Eververse. I call bullshit.

S

Simon Knight Solaire Hardy

or you can just earn itll take a while but doable

A

Alex Elward

you know you can get everything without paying right?

M

Marcus Blair

The Dawning is here for 3 weeks if memory serves. plenty of time to grind those rewards without paying.

H

Herman Choske

just earn it

A

Adam L Milburn

I don't mind the hate just don't come crying when Bungie gets worse because you are all supporting there actions.

H

Herman Choske

how is it supporting them to just earn your bright engram thru actual grinding and not spend money not that hard dude

A

Adam L Milburn

I've done all my weeklies in the first night and if you think you can get all the new stuff in 3 weeks with out spending then crack on but I play the game of life too it's Xmas the time for family and drinking

H

Herman Choske

every ten public events you get an exotic and that with out . using coin or fire team medalins for boost and bright engrams are pretty easy to get doing public events

H

Herman Choske

i also have a family i only play few hours a day if any at all and got it on release dont see a problem with grinding

A

Adam L Milburn

Herman ill give you that I did not know that so of the sope box I get

D

Derek Bundy

So just because there are microtransations you have to use them?

J

Jim Eubanks

I have no problem with getting everything via grinding, with the exception of too many ships and duplicate exotics. I’d like a little variety. But I see no need to buy anything beyond the game itself. Sadly, I’m giving up the Crucible though as I do worse there than in PUBG.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom