M

Mihnea Gogu

You know who's getting nerfed. Thank god

R

Razvan Pinzariu

Mercy doesn't deserve a nerf she is fine right now

S

Stephen Flynn

They should remove healing altogether. In fps games being able to heal 15k in a game is unheard of

R

Roger Stoll

Ya fuck that noise. People got uncomfortable they couldn't drop a mercy by spitting on her. When it actually gave mercy a chance

C

Courtney Marie

All honesty I wish they would’ve jus left her how she was after the rework. She was perfect! Now she is a shit how and it’s depressing because I love playing Mercy for support I have others jus prefer Merc

R

Roger Stoll

Especially since Moria is basically a rework mercy prenerf plus a Symettra and a zynyatta they might as well drop Mercy.

T

Tytus Sadoch

Curse you Jeff Kaplan!

E

Elliott Sanderson

Why is everyone complaining? They're not just nerfing her because she was OP, they're nerfing her because she has practically a 99% pickrate and so every game would rely on having a Mercy. Overwatch is a game that should rely on different team compositions. Both teams should not contain the same 6 characters. They, along with me want to see the other healers make an appearance. I get sick of seeing Mercy picked every game and have her rezzing people now left, right and centre. I'm glad she's getting nerfed.

A

Ashley Huntress

If anyone needs a nerf, it's reaper.

L

Lee Hyeok

The best way to have fixed mercy is to reduce or remove her self healing in Valk the standing still to res already looked awkward enough. Blizzard need to actually get in contact with the top 20 mercys and ask. They just throw shit into ptr and ask a bunch of low ranks who have no idea how to actually play the game at a pro level how to fix heros. Like what the fuck have they done to Lucio?

K

Kin James Fok

To be honest. My Mercy is still fine. Why? Because people still can't aim. And I weren't even trying most the time XD

C

Chris Gouw

people dont seem to realise the issue with Mercy is the pick rate, not the win rate, and the reason why she was picked nearly 100% of the time is because Blizzard failed to have an alternative to Mercy to the point where if you didn't play with one you risked losing the game on the hero select screen.

I reckon the old/current Mercy with Res + Moira introduced would've been a good enough alternative to Mercy but would also complement her. instead Blizzard are nerfing Mercy again...

H

Hunter W Kelley

stop

S

Shawn Thorpe

Mercy deserves her nerf. The cast time makes her balanced.

K

Kieran Partridge

I didn't know why people are still going on about this

K

Kieran Partridge

I'm fine with the nerf

K

Kieran Partridge

Probs because I don't play mercy because I despise her

L

Lin Galini

What if i told you there are people who were prepared for that? I've been practicing her on PTR so i'd be prepared for this nerf. let's see who's worthy now...

M

Michael Rumbolo

A

Adam Bagiński

This update includes new skins and Moira?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom