Contact advertising [email protected]

You know what... I'm gonna say it. Mercy deserves this Nerf and blizzard is actually...

• Thread starter Andrew Schlushy
  • Start date
A

Andrew Schlushy

You know what... I'm gonna say it.

Mercy deserves this Nerf and blizzard is actually doing a good job with figuring out how to balance her now

A

Alex Kuras

I agree, but prepare yourself.

L

Luna Bellinski

You're completely right but the Mercy mains are coming to shit all over you so get ready

L

Lizandro Pinto

Thats righttt!! Real mercy "Mains" Will learn how to play with her, and will still be a Strong member in fight...

V

Victoria Dante

I dont like the nerf only because i'm gonna suck at healing even more in mystery heroes... That's about it though lol

K

Kai Turner

I agree, but I think this nerf is a little bit overkill.

S

Stephen Cooper

I’m just tired of relearning a character every month. It gets old. Just buff all the other characters. That has to be way easier

H

Hayley Shaw

I think she should have the one instant res back, cooldown on the ability should stay as it is. I agree with the time and speed reductions

B

Brandon Cope

I'm not even a mercy main and I think you're wrong.

N

Nicole Burany

Blizz now needs to buff Ana. :3

M

Matthew Sartain

Valk being 15 seconds is perfect. I feel too OP flying through the air for 30 seconds. Do want the instant second rez.

G

Ger Yang

I agree a Winston that can’t beat a supp is the saddest thing ever

X

Xuan Leow Champs

Mercy is fine the nerf is fine.... Symmetra is fine most of it is fine.... Except for some parts of the community

W

Will Gaines

Good meme lol, but true

K

Kelcie Anne Vautour

I feel like it's mostly low ranks that have been crying about her being "OP". In higher ranks, they have no problem taking out a mercy especially when she valks. I don't see why they're now making her ult pretty much like zenyattas, except she isn't invincible like he is during it.

K

Kristopher Cheney

I love the changes and wish they would have come sooner. Don't get me wrong I love mercy but she also annoys the shit out of me because due to her playstyle people don't know how to do shit unless they have a mercy on their team rezing them all the time.

A

Ahsoka Hasegawa

Oh SNAP

A

Alvin Cooke

Honestly....I have had zero qualms with her. Except for how helpless I feel playing as her. Good job Mercy mains.

A

Austin Cîroc

Mckenzie Thomas

K

Kelly Sophia

Not a mercy main and not rabid, but I do think the nerf is slightly too much.
People complain about how mercy is no skill but now her ult is basically gonna be flying around for 15 seconds holding right or left click on your team or holding left click to shoot. Rezzing during ult almost seems like a waste of time on your ult if it doesn't get any of the benefits now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom