Contact advertising [email protected]

Yo...real talk..I'm a casual gamer...ain't trying to compete in the pro am...

D

Derrick Johnson

Yo...real talk..I'm a casual gamer...ain't trying to compete in the pro am tourney...really taking my time with the game...77 overall playmaking shot creator looking for an pro am team to fuck with a few times a week...hit me up & add me if you ain't od, like playing team ball,& communicate...trying to have fun with the game I dnt take this shit as serious as a lot of folk

K

Kevin Boone

What your gamertag bro

D

Darrin Spragg

Right it's 2k or die to some people i dont care if you ain't the greatest as long as I don't get ball hogs

P

Park Heights Mcnair

Me too my gaming tag is gemini212151

P

Park Heights Mcnair

71 overall but im still grinding

D

Derrick Johnson

I did forget to post my tag Psn princepoetic add me...

J

Jason Ingram

Add me Eastwood7_Mile

B

Billy Walton

Me too. My gt is killerbill0787

C

Charles M Baker

You got a team

C

Charles M Baker

Mbaker31

M

Matt Gatchell

Also casual few times a week 77.. outdg8

D

Deonte Chappell

Dtree59

R

Ron Forteza

Same here.. I usually just mess with my career. I actually don't like playing online because of the lag and annoying randoms. PM me if you want me to join your team. I'm not that good playing online yet but that's because I don't play there often. But I'm always down for some high IQ teammates, communication and just have fun with it.

D

Derrick Johnson

I'll add every bodies gamer tag when I get back to the crib...

J

Jay Aniag

Same!! Add me I'll play.. Mf'ers take this shit like they earning a living off it lol. Psn TropiCaliboy. I'll run

P

Park Heights Mcnair

I have to play five half court game im only a overall 71 who can help if so add me gemini212151 send party invite

J

Jay Aniag

We all trying to run?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom