Contact advertising [email protected]

Yo need some hardcore advice im a console gamer and i really wanna get into pc gaming...

D

Dustin Jones

Yo need some hardcore advice im a console gamer and i really wanna get into pc gaming but i know little about it. This is something i came up with on a website thoughts on it? Il take any advice

R

Ryn Knze

Switch to the 8700k. Get rid of the water cooler (you can get that later) and delid.

Fuck a $600 1060 (Jesus Christ) and buy a 980 and wait it out.

$30 windows from Kinguin (I've used it 4 times no problem)

Be cheap and go to bestbuy and hunt for open box monitor and haggle the manager. They can do an additional 40% off.

No ssd? Get an ssd. Even if it's a small one. You don't want to bottleneck your new baby.

That's $300 in savings. Now, enjoy your 980 or be a beast and find a 980Ti. Also, have you factored keyboard, mouse, speakers, headset?

A

Ahmad Magdy

The processor is a bit overkill .. Very expensive if you're up to only mere gaming , an I5 will be great right now ... 8th gen ofc

A

Ahmad Magdy

And i dont think the water cooling can be useful to this build

A

Ahmad Magdy

And if you get rid of that water cooling then you'll save up to 300$ with lowering the power supply a bit (after lowering the cpu to an i5)

D

Daniel Linke

Holy duck balls. 600 for a 1060. Boutta sell mine and shove this 7970 I got laying around in it

A

Anthony McCauley

Go Ryzen or 8th gen.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom