Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Tip (trying to avoid spoilers but will be very helpful and...

E

Edward Perez

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Tip (trying to avoid spoilers but will be very helpful and neccesary)

Try and use the special Drivers that join your party to build Trust* and to level up affinity,

Or else you'll be 45 hours in like me and need to build affinity from zero to advance through a specific main story post.

J

Jeffrey Bibon

60 hrs in im just grinding on frogs in gormontt lol.

T

Teddy Gunawan

Do the sidequests , complete them will build trust fast, items will improve your Blade’s trust, my suggestion is Noponchos in Fonsett Village

R

Richard K. Rivera

I am 300 hours in and just finished the affinity charts for Ursula, Nim, Kora, and Nia.

J

Jason Georgopoulos

Try doing merc missions with your rare blades ! Not only will it build trust, but it will also fill in the affinity chart !
Also If you really want to build affinity fast on some blades, go around town and buy up all the cheapo (30-200$ range) pouch items. then equip the blades you want to level up affinity for and just drop ALL the pouch items in one go. should take you about 20 mins to get the equipped blades to max affinity !!
Hope this helps !!

A

AJ Morrow

Also do side quests, they give you extra XP giving your characters ability to level up while they sleep, and quickly I might add.

S

Santos A. Rauda

You can skyrocket through trust by using a set of items from a certain someone’s home town. The items are super cheap and get you 700 trust per couple minutes

B

Bryan LaBarron

I got frustrated and stopped 10 hours in ,I'm about to start back up

L

Louise Peters

I’ve finished maybe 10 affinity charts so far, I’m 220 hours in, been delaying the final battle for a bit just doing side quests and what not, sub a fun game! About 5 or 6 rare blades left

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom