Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch WWE 2K18 really got a bad rap and still does. But, over the last few weeks I've played...

L

Leif Johnson

WWE 2K18 really got a bad rap and still does. But, over the last few weeks I've played each mode and after the last patch it's become a pretty solid game. Now, I'll be it on The Switch it looks a little better than Xbox 360 graphics, very little voice over which kinda sucks, a small glitch in custom move sets for your custom wrestler but, other than that it's become a lot more stable and yes, I've played from 1 on 1 to having multiple wrestlers in the ring with no problems.

The create mode is wonderful for those who like to customize which has always brought me to buy the games since WWF Warzone. It seems to improve even more over time.

Closing statements. Could it be better? Sure, but every installment each year somebody complains or is disappointed...to the point people almost annex the entire series. If give it a 3.8 out of 5 stars.

S

Scotty Barger

Still sucks wish I could get my 60 back I spent on launch day off eShop

S

Simon J Hillan

Some people will buy any rubbish and make excuses

L

Leif Johnson

Got mine e download for 29.99 on Amazon I was lucky.

L

Leif Johnson

Make it clear I bought mine a few days after launch of the game.

M

Malin Hayes

I don’t know. I don’t buy anything under 3.9.

R

Ryan Williams

I have had no luck being able to run any mode just downloaded last night. It has froze everytime I have played it

G

Gilbert Renaud

I think you don't have the same game than RGT85 lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom