Contact advertising [email protected]

Wtf! Why is it everytime i post thr mods delete. -_- i litterally just told someone...

A

Andrew Gould

Wtf! Why is it everytime i post thr mods delete. -_- i litterally just told someone this on my post. I troll...shit gets deleted. I joke shit gets deleted. You sll are some seriously soft ass people.

R

Ryan Willett

This post will be deleted too then

A

Andrew Gould

Most likely.

R

Ryan Willett

Give it a few mins man

A

Abhishek Kumar

Deleted in 3..2..1...

A

Arun Kumar

I agree with the last post though but that's how internet works dude

R

Rodolfo Almaguer

You all are some soft people, says the person bitching about posts being deleted :/

N

Nick X Howell

Wtf! Why is it everytime i post thr mods delete. -_- i litterally just told someone this on my post. I troll...shit gets deleted. I joke shit gets deleted. You sll are some seriously soft ass people.

N

Niko Soria

damn you sound soft af

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

Look at this snowflake crying about his post being deleted

A

Asad Raza

Thats a little hypocritical

C

Clara

I was looking forward to that post.. I thought it would get plenty of comments, shame it got deleted.. don’t know why though.

C

Christian Lafreniere

Are you're posts remotely overwatch related? You can't just troll and shit posts then whine when this is an overwatch group

M

Marie Kathryn

Tara Marrero
Peter Gomez
Some admins. Take it up with them.

S

Salem Wilborn

A

Andrew Gould

Im driving rn. If my post gets deleted in that time frame just know i love you all enough to live life on the edge and text and drive.

D

Daina D Va

Admins come delete this post too rofl

A

Andrew Gould

D

Desi Miller

I feel you. I’m in a makeup group and posted a picture ABOUT FUCKING SPELLING. Like it was a graph about spelling certain makeup brands and words. Someone got offended even though I didn’t call them out or anything and the entire post was deleted. Like bitch, I had 70 likes.
People are so easily offended and it’s lame.

A

Ashley Henry

Maybe because Trolling is against the rules? Idk, just common sense.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom