Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Wow Bungie really... they made it so you can't get bright dust from breaking down any...

E

Emil Greavu

Wow Bungie really... they made it so you can't get bright dust from breaking down any dawning Items you don't need or want too funny

C

Chris Rostant

seriously? that hurts mah soul

E

Emil Greavu

This game will die if they continue on with this level of greed, I haven't complained once and have been playing daily but this really made me go ...serioulsy?...

J

Jeff Trocchio

And you did from season 1 or 2 equipment?

T

Teh Ee Teng

I endured the game for months believing that it would eventually get better. The Dawning Event really shattered the last bit of my faith and is now forcing me to quit this fucking game altogether.

Things would had been better if they did not throw us any xmas event at all

K

Karl Weinger

Then ignore it.....

S

Sean Conkle

I broke down dawning ghosts, ships and sparrows i didnt want and got bright dust.

J

Jarod Poland

The Dawning is an obvious money grab. Thankfully I think the gear looks stupid as fuck so I don't really care wether I get any or not.

N

Nick Jenkins

pretty sure you get dust from the stuff you receive from dawning engrams , you dont get dust however from the gifts you receive form handing in the dawning quest presents. which is fair as they didnt come from the bright dust vendor

K

Kyle Eck

I've collected tons bright dust from dawning items lol.

A

Andrew Mahaney

U definetely get dust for breaking down dawning items. U dont get any for the free items u get from quests, but that seems fair to me

L

Linus Olander

I got bright dust from it lol

E

Emil Greavu

Then maybe certain items do but the 5 I broke down didn't

K

Kelly Kinnison

I got a bit from purple shaders.

D

David Eubanks

So many people bitch about the game but most likely draw decent looking stick figures or couldn’t photoshop to save their lives, but want to nitpick everything about the game and how bad the armor looks. First of all how is the Dawning a cash grab? They offer us numerous ways to earn it all for free. Only those who can’t have it right away are paying and then coming on here crying about it being a cash grab. Then you have people who come here to fuss about absolute nonsense. Last I checked, bungie has deadline. Then you have the people who say Destiny 1 was so much better, well it also had years to fine tune and get better. What would be the point of Destiny 2 being anything like Destiny 1?

N

Nick DeMent

U trippin

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom