Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Wow alot of hostility in this group...almost every post is the same knob heads saying...

F

Flaiir Martiin

Wow alot of hostility in this group...almost every post is the same knob heads saying the same shit, I hates theses guys that play the game day in day out know everything about it.. But someone plays it for the first time and asked a question cos they don't know and they get so much shit about it.. Like guys you were once there Level of skill and knowledge, did people rub you up the wrong way and make you feel like shit... This is meant to be a community about helping each other and playing together not dissing the first person that's asks a relevant question... If your gunna be like that leave the group and go join a trolls group and get trolled your self's from other trolls cos you all need to grow the fuck up!!!

J

Josh Williams

Welcome to humanity.

#MakeTacosGreatAgain

F

Flaiir Martiin

I just hate it when your just trying to ask a serious question or get some new pals to play with and theses dumb fuck nut kids wanna come and troll.. Like mate have you hit puberty yet or are your balls still stuck inside of you...

N

Nick Sweet

Most of the questions can easily be found on the Ark wiki. And instead of doing research on their own (which most of us had to do when we started playing ) they ask the community where getting a legit answer is 50/50

M

Mauricio Rodriguez J.

You could also find the info you need on YouTube. It's more helpful

J

Josh Williams

People are dicks by nature. They'll take every opportunity to belittle someone. I'm guilty of it too from time to time. But some people do ask dumb questions or at the very least things they could quite easily find out for themselves. It's like when people ask in world chat about how much kibble a certain tame will require. It's just pure laziness and that's where i draw the line.

C

Chris LaVey

Quit deflecting their questions, though. So what if Ark wiki has the answers? How easy is it to just give someone a straight answer when they ask it here? And you don't even need to be bothered by their questions because, most of the time, other people have already answered their question before you even get to it.

K

Krystal Hendrock

If you see these things, report them to admin directly. We can't fix things and weed out bad members if we don't see it.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Just start tagging admins in the toxic posts

N

Nick Sweet

I think the biggest problem is reposting of the same questions/content. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen 17 threads in a row about "when is ___ coming out" or "what's in the update" I could buy wildcard

D

Dan Woodman

Git gud!

I

Isaiah Lup

AY most of the time I be helpful and provide a legitimate answer, it's just when someone is an arrogant asshole or doesn't understand something extremely simple, then I go off the rails

I

Isaiah Lup

EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW IS RIGHT HERE
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

F

Flaiir Martiin

It doesn't matter how many times the questions been answered or if it's on wiki.. New players never see this or even know about wiki... Sometimes it's easier to just ask the group then having to search Google which can be misleading sometimes or you tube which tell you something similar or you watch a 10 min video to find out that the video you opened actually has no relevance to what you asked it... So yeah for some people it's annoying to see over and over but if it bothers you that much don't answer which a stupid answer just scroll past and let someone who wants to help them respond... It's fucking stupidity to five such a crap or sarcastic answer

D

Daniel D Ravager

Lad this is ark in nutshell. Its like wow but worse and lesser non toxic bits

J

Jimmy Burgess

Ark wiki and a lot of other places have great info .. but as we all know from being legacy players and the amount of fucked up shit in the game I'd rather get information from a experienced player then some know how data base . There's certain ways u can trap or build shit that isn't implemented in the ark wiki and as far as YouTube goes 85% of them are jacked up on mt dew or what ever and u can hardly understand what the fuck their sayin .

F

Flaiir Martiin

Yeah and they just wanna spend the first 10 mins doing shout outs lolol

L

Levi Peacock

I just think people should take the effort themselves and learn rather than be hand fed info. It's how I learned and it's how you retain the knowledge so much easier.

C

Chris LaVey

I've found that Syntac, Nooblets and Kamz 25 are relatively "no nonsense" insofar as getting straight to the point. If you're having trouble with Ark Youtube vids, give them a shot.

J

Jon Hayes

u must be new to ark

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom