Contact advertising [email protected]

Would you be willing to invest in high frame rate monitors? Have you done so already?

P

Peter Donnell

Would you be willing to invest in high frame rate monitors? Have you done so already?

D

Dave Steven Edwards

Most 60hz monitors will OC to 75-90hz so.. yea, high Hz monitors need to come down in price before I'll consider one as 75-90Hz is plenty for a silky smooth experience.

C

Christian Bråten

I paid 200$ for my Asus mg248q 1080 144hz

S

Sergio Barraza

I paid 270 for my Asus vg248qe and 144hz does make a difference

S

Sergio Barraza

I'll probably either buy a second one or I'll save up and buy a ultrawide or maybe a higher res with also high refresh rate

C

Christopher McFerrin

I have two 144hz 1440p monitors. Will never go back to anything less.

Z

Zoey Sutton

Not necessary at all so no waste of money

C

Christopher McFerrin

Waste of money is all personal opinion. I don't consider my monitors a waste of money in the slightest.

S

Sergio Barraza

If you don't play competitive level games and all you care about is maxing your settings out at the highest resolutions these monitors usually aren't for those people anyways because they're also usually not IPS panels so colors can look off but what matters is response time and refresh rate

B

Brandon Gear

I don't notice past about 70 fps on my 120hz but I do notice it has way less tearing than my old 60

L

Loren Gist

The issue is this - Can your rig achieve higher than 100 fps on the games you play? If yes and you are using a 60 hz monitor, then you are wasting the frames. Once you play on a 120hz or 144hz monitor you will not go back. It is just so pretty.

J

Jose Gonzalez

I want to say around 90fps is where I can't notice a difference anymore personally BUT I loaned a friend my second 144hz and traded his 60hz to replace my second screen and it feels terrible to game on.
It's not something that you'd notice right away but as soon as you look back at a slower monitor it's easy to see the difference.

S

Samuel Joe Waugh

Its a night and day difference when i got my 144Hz monitor in 2013. ill never go back.

N

Nate Trumper

144hz with 165hz OC. Ull never go back.

J

James Field

Is that even possible given how most game settings can only offer 60Hz to begin with?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom