Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Would be nice if you could chat to you friends on Switch

B

Brett Shelley

Would be nice if you could chat to you friends on Switch

A

Allen L Post

seriously we need voice chat like Xbox or PlayStation.

J

Jason Holmes

it's the one big reason that makes me think Nintendo Microsoft team up would be a great thing for both companies & fans on both platforms

B

Brian Collens

I have No friends

M

Martin Joubarne

Yes it would,wait i dont have any friends on switch..... that would be nice

J

Jay Ybarra

What are friends

J

Josh Penny

Splatoon and Mario kart would instantly stop being family friendly of that happened

M

Mark Potts

I want this feature purely to tell Tony Baker he's a prick and to watch out for the red shell about to kick him in the arse

M

Matti Moilanen

You can't? I mean there's no text chat or voice chat to friends? I dont mean in-game voice chat but... Yeah

G

Gregg Cerenzio

You can chat in Splatoon, using the App.

L

Luke Bortner

Discord

E

Eddy Nguyen

Should be able to write texts and chat in a voice way. Join rooms. The reason for the lack of technology is because chatting has fallen out of favor and they've forgotten the technology

J

James Netters

Voice chat and text chat is a tough subject. While I would love the ability to talk to people during online play, I can understand from a safety point why it hasn't been implemented. With a world of sick people you honestly don't know who a child is talking to or what they are hearing.

E

Etienne Gouraige

Nintendo?
A reliable and functioning chat app on the console itself?

That's a pipe dream, my friend.

A

Adrian Chan

Hearing squeaky pre teen kids cursing you after you owned them naaaaa

J

Jason Paul Thompson

I just assume not talk to anybody while I game but then again I am a grouchy bastard who doesn't like or trust people. Angry, alone gaming is the only way!

M

Mauricio Sánchez

Skyrim is booooooring!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom