Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Would anyone ( besides just me lol ) love the metroid prime games or a new metroid...

S

Steven K Carll

Would anyone ( besides just me lol ) love the metroid prime games or a new metroid series that's first person on the switch?

A

Arturo Aguilera

Metroid prime 4 confirmed already for switch

T

Tristan Neal

I'm down for both. It's be pretty sweet time they released the first three prime as a bundle.

T

Tristan Neal

The only first person Metroid would be Metroid prime I guess. I new 2d shooter for switch would be cool too

H

Hunter Powell

No idea how you haven't heard man, Prime 4 was announced last June and was the biggest Nintendo announcement of 2017 lol

S

Steven K Carll

Honestly i think its cus i been avoiding switch news lol. i just got mine last week and i didnt wanna torture myself till i could get it but after work im going to catch up lol

L

Luke Drake

Every game ever made should be on switch.

C

Clint Fronterhouse

It was confirmed at last e3! Prime 4!!!

S

Sarah Conor

Also "Metroid Fusion " its Awesome!
Playing it on a 40 inch tv with loud surround sound .. Woow that tension of danger its other level ;)

N

Nathan Sokolowski

And it should be 3rd person, like BotW. That would be amazing...

G

Gustavo Brito

I can't wait for prime 4. But I sincerely hope they make an HD remaster of the trilogy. Maybe releasing it a month or two before part 4. They would get ALL my money.

R

Ruairi O'Brien

Lol you know this is a thing that was announced, right?

S

Steven K Carll

Nope i avoided switch news and announcements till i had a switch - so last week.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom