Contact advertising [email protected]

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Review by Retro PC Gamers member Cooper Jake...

R

Retro PC Gamers

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Review by Retro PC Gamers member Cooper Jake McKay
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor is the 2014 expansion pack to World of Warcraft (2004) I played this expansion when it came out, and I got so bored of it I stopped playing after I got to level 92. I just started playing it again two years later to check out the Legion (2016) expansion after I reach level 100. World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor takes place in Draenor, the evil Orc Garrosh Hellscream travels back in time 35 years to the Warcraft II timeline :D and changes history to prevent the Orcish homeworld Draenor becoming Outland. WODs main features are increasing the level cap from 90 to 100, and in the game you can build your own garrison. You have a team of NPCs to build it and you can go on garrison quests, while this is pretty cool and I like the idea of a "home base" every player has, it makes the main game seem more empty, but that's just my opinion. Having two hearthstones, a inn or your garrison is kinda cool. The quests in WOD are mostly kill and fetch quests, standard MMO fare. Some of the kill quests are so boring and I didn't like a particular quest where you have to kill elephants and their cub elephants, sometimes I just took down the leader elephant first and let the cubs live, I am playing an Alliance Druid I'm the good guy. :) Leveling is slow from 90-95 but then picks up a little bit to 100. The cinematics are the best in the industry, the story is a bit boring though. overall while some of the quests are fun, this is not the best WoW expansion pack, that was Burning Crusade (2007) Coops Game Shelf gives WOD 7/10 Cooper coins.

Any World of Warcraft fans in this group? I just love the entire Warcraft series, I've been playing it since Warcraft Orcs and Humans (1994) some of these screenshots might be from World of Warcraft Legion (2016) as well.

R

Ryan Bechtel

Wrath of the Lich King was the best xpac, and WoD is what took me out of WoW entirely, along with most of my friends. :p

J

Jim Weasel Gauthier

I stopped playing like a week before MoP dropped... have not gone back.... my PC wont handle it now lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom