Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Without a doubt, FAILSAFE is my favorite character in D2. Cayde comes in a close 2nd....

R

Roberto Naldi

Same! Failsafe is the best. "All alone... Humans... ugh..."

M

Michał Skotnicki

Cayde and Lakshmi-2.

S

Shalley Harsh

Failsafe to Clyde and Ghost: "KIndly Turn yourself off"

D

Drian Lin

my fave is the broom sweeping robot in the city when it was being attacked. Not only did he maintain a level head under such stressful conditions, he continued his job to keeping the base clean. As I ran past him to assist my fellow guardians, he didn't say a word, that's how dedicated to his job he is. After we took down the big bad boss in the campaign he returns to the traveler base continuing his life long dedication to keeping the floor clean. That means in all this time, he survived the harsh environments with no guns, the light all he had was his broom. I want to be that level of OP one day.

A

Arsenio G. Arbolado III

Failsafe would say "Ugh Humans"

C

Cody Davis

failsafe is just glados 2017

D

Dragos Ionescu

Failsafe felt off to me from the start. The whole dual-personality AI felt like a cliche and I knew I had seen it somewhere.

Then I read on reddit that they just copied Ordis from Warframe and it all clicked.

As such it's hard for me to enjoy that "character" when it's just a copy from another game.

Cayde-6 felt like he is there only for comedic relief.

In fact Zavala and Ikora felt like whining little babies. "Oh, no! We can die now. I am scared, hold me"

Awful and unoriginal writing in that campaign.

I think it's designed to appeal to 10 year olds.

R

Ruben Braz

You get ppl like AngryJoe saying her jokes are cheesy and stupid, contributing to his low 6 score of the game in the console version.

B

Brian Kelly

People say cayde is cringe worthy but honestly failsafe made me cringe a little.
I like the idea behind it but I just feel like it was poorly executed

R

Rubens D. Garcia

Failsafe is supposed to be cringe though. Ghost makes that notable by how he groans at some of the things she says. It's part of her malfunctioning character.

G

Genewoo Sohn

I enjoyed Ghost a lot

É

Émie Bergeron

All my favorite characters are robots / AI. Cayde, Failsafe and the Ghost.

H

Harry Wordley

All pretty boring, all the same NA humour

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom