Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch With wii u and steam ports going onto the switch. I port I really want is Fatal Frame...

C

Cory Steppe

With wii u and steam ports going onto the switch. I port I really want is Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water. It's been a decent amount of years and Japan and EU both got physical versions of the game. But in the NA region it's digital only, taking up most of your memory where you have no choice but spend more money for a external memory. Theirs been a huge cry for a physical release for two years from fans. But Nintendo of America still doesn't want to, because they hate the fatal frame franchise. Even the curators have been trying since their strongest fan base is in the NA region. But since the game never had a physical reales leaving most wii u owners not getting a chance to play the game and people who never got a wii u to ever playing this great horror game in the fatal frame franchise. If other wii u games get ports. Why not fatal frame 5. It deserves a physical switch reales.

P

Paul Bourassa

yes please...and alongside or bundled with enhanced ports of Fatal Frame 2 Wii Edition and Fatal Frame 4 as well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom