Contact advertising [email protected]

With the exception of grouping as a six stack comp has become almost unplayable. The...

T

Tanner Davis

With the exception of grouping as a six stack comp has become almost unplayable. The amount of smurf accounts on Ps4 I am sure contributes to the troll throwers/leavers. It is really killing OW for me. Anyone else feel the same way?

Side note: I am a gold border and I constantly hear from Smurfs, "That is why you are a gold border in diamond, trash." Then I look at their account and it is level 27. For real? First of all yes I have a gold border does that mean I have to be a GM or something? Is there a damn rule saying where a gold or platinum border should be? Secondly, you are hiding behind a smurf account, talk trash, then claim to be GM or something? I don't buy it. I could make a smurf and I bet my SR level would be higher on that account after placements too.

J

Jiří Müller

If you spend 1K hours and you are still in gold then there is something wrong with you. Also try to make smurf, you won't have higher SR than on your main, probably less or the same. System will know your MMR and place you there. So if you met lvl 27 in your game he is probably better than you...

T

Tanner Davis

I am in mid Diamond.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

First of all, blame ps4 for smurfs. Blizzard can’t do anything about it.
Second, if you’re playing with controllers above diamond then you’re wasting your time. Ps4 is full of m/k keyboard.
If you’re damn serious about overwatch, buy mid range pc and play comp there. It’s 2x more difficult than console but totally worth it.
Borders doesn’t mean anything. Playing smart and gaming sense doesn’t come with border.

D

Dominika Lénárt

what a smurf says is the truth with the painful wrapping. BUT. If you are a golden or whatever border in bronze to platinum and make a post about how there are leavers and trolls and the loses are not your fault, then you are the fault 100% and you are not so much of a competitive player with so so much lacking skills. Go ahead do a smurf, you might get accidentally higher sr but you will fall back. (not talking about you, this is about the avarage posts of smurfs)

But man, if you are mid diamond you just shut those bishes out of your brain and make sure your gameplay is on fleak, 1 smurf can't kill 6 with a decent focus so it's again a team play problem (dont blame it on the smurf). Since we are talking about ps4 idk I saw once a girl in gm who barely could play, like my tears were tearing. There is no big difference between dia-gm (the factors like: smurf amount, communication, teamwork, personal skill) Get 1-2 people around you and try to enjoy the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom