Contact advertising [email protected]

WIP 2. Before i completely ink the problem areas, i need to clear i got everything...

A

Ace Brooks

WIP 2. Before i completely ink the problem areas, i need to clear i got everything right.

Constructive criticism please~!
Please be kind and respectful, if you have something mean to say, keep it to yourself. Ill ask oppinions once im done, as of now, i need constructive critisism.
Have a great day and night, good luck with your games!

Ps. This isnt a furry version of Junkrat, it is my character cosplaying Junkrat. Just wanted to clerify before people yell at me for "Furry-afying" everything.

N

Nathaniel Louis Martin

Following

A

Asha D McKinney

Awesome drawing man. Wish I could draw just in general.

L

Lennon Kane Plummer

Imma follow this

D

Denis Kokir

Character*

P

Phoebe Williams

Nice drawing and power to you. Ignore the hate you'll probably get!

C

Cole Turney

Not bad tbh. I feel like the arms/hands are a tad stiff and rigid, but that's a pretty common thing. Keep it up OwO

A

Adrian Preddie II

I’m not into the furry thing, but this drawing is awesome. I can’t wait to see the end result.

R

Romy Hatake

Look up like stock photos of soldiers holding guns and practice the position of there hands! always helps me alot!

S

Samuele Sussani

I have just a couple of advices.
The lines for the grenades are a bit "wonky-ish" if you know what i'm saying, and the arms may need to be just a little bit longer (arms=same lenght as legs)
Apart for that you are doing good :)

Y

Yami Lopez

I want you to grab another paper and practice hand making :y

M

Mike Lusareta

"My character cosplaying junkrat" is still literally a furry version of junkrat. Possibly worse because you've thought it out multiple steps further.

M

Mandy McDonald

His left paw is smaller than his right, I would make it a bit bigger and add the claws, I would also add the tops of the fingers curling around the gun for the right hand.
Over all it’s a little rigid, with some off proportions but you’ve done a great job! Keep at it!

L

Liam Sacris

You are making people wait, man. come on.

E

Emmy Wagner

Crotch area looks kind of awkward but other than that this doesn’t look too bad

B

Brock Young

I hate Furry’s with a fiery passion, but you are good at art I’ll give you that.

K

Kyle Shubet

I can’t wait for WW3

S

Sophie Heath

there are some proportion issues, for example with the particular pose there would be some forshortening within the legs and arms. because of the bulge you have drawn too there is a disconnect from the torso to the waist as the way its drawn it looks like the torso is one way but twists at the waist for the legs to go a different way :)

C

Carlos Gutierrez

Your line work needs a little help. It looms contrived and rigid. We used to do this exercise with a bamboo pen or brush and a big newspaper pad. Get a ink pot, and do 5, 10, and 40 second sketches, don't try to get into detail so much as try to get the general shape of the whole image. Also use a big notepad, as it forces you to use your whole arm and not focus solely on the wrist and hand. Getting used to using your arm as opposed to just your hand will do wonders to your art.

A

Anouk Hofman

Pretty sick.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom