Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Will you mostly be buying physical or digital? Interested to hear people's thoughts....

D

Daniel Scarfe

Will you mostly be buying physical or digital?
Interested to hear people's thoughts. It's 2017 and Micro SD's are cheap. Digital media has gained in popularity for other industries (music, films etc.).
When it comes to gaming, do you prefer to have a physical copy of the cartridge, or do you prefer to have digital copies which allows you to keep all of your games on one system?

C

Charles Edwin Redfearn

I prefer physical, but I have 4 young boys so I have to go digital. They have lost so many of my 3ds games.

J

Jacob Stafford

Physical because I can save storage space and use that for digital only games.

A

Alexander Brown

both...i always like have a game in the slot but like the option of just starting up a digital title at my convenience

D

Dylan AndGtr

Physical if the case looks nice. I have a 200gb micro SD but I'm using it only for nindies and virtual console when it comes out

C

Courtney Farrier

Physical so I can sell it eventually.

D

Dennis Morales

Both because some games know I will want to keep or play I'll go digital others like let's say rocket league or many of the indies will also be digital cause thats the only format they will come out as

D

Dennis Morales

But I'm also a sucker for physical because I love box art and something about having it in hand just feels right

L

Logan Dorman

All digital.

C

Clint Fronterhouse

I want more physical but at the moment I have mostly digital lol

R

Russ Gitter

Physical. Nice to feel like I own something.

N

Nathan Clegg

Physical for some, digital for others.

M

Matt Gilles

Digital. All your games are with the system. No cartridges to lose. Storage is so cheap.

C

Christian Peavey

I always get physical one because personal preference and two I can't trade in digital games

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I prefer physical because then when I get bored of the game I can sell it to someone else, make some cash, and also allow someone who hasn't played it to enjoy it.

T

Tom Walsh

Physical. Cheaper, you can lend to friends and trade in.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Physical when I can

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Every game I CAN buy physical, I do. But that's not stopping me from downloading roughly 3 digital titles for every 1 physical I purchase. :p

J

Jonas Carreon

Whenever I can, I buy physical, I like the cases displayed on a shelf

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

I just love the feeling of putting cartridges on the console.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom