Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One WILL be launching a tribe on pvp official non transfer ragnarok servers. We have 15+...

• Thread starter Joshua SoPro Lafleur
  • Start date
J

Joshua SoPro Lafleur

WILL be launching a tribe on pvp official non transfer ragnarok servers. We have 15+ people for start up. We are happy to accept new and vet players who share a family mind set. If your a solo grinder or a vet player looking to join a great ark family. Hit us up. PM ME FOR DETAILS!

W

Will Gotto

Consider your self wiped

J

Joshua SoPro Lafleur

Hahaha threats 2 weeks before it even drops. Make sure u tame those dodos early :p

W

Will Gotto

Lol

J

Joshua SoPro Lafleur

Realisticly I think everyone will be securing there own servers for a while at least

J

Jonathan Vincent

He talking about you getting insided i think..

J

Jonathan Vincent

Which if you screen the people first I'm sure any competent person can tell if some is shady or not.. and why would someone start out with him from day one just to inside him? He would be waiting awhile to get anything worth it out of it and probably end up grinding some of it too.. lmao

J

Joshua SoPro Lafleur

Exactly. Please don't inside me for those stone foundations...

J

Jonathan Vincent

^ lol

J

Jonathan Vincent

I'd actually be down to start on a new server when they drop...

J

Jonathan Vincent

I'm level 98 on my main been playing since day one lost another level 100 character but I have all the tek grams on my current one and have been playing ark since the first week it came out.

J

Jonathan Vincent

Just watch out for people that don't grind because those are the ones that will inside you..

J

Joshua SoPro Lafleur

Honestly u gotta be a dick wad to get insided. I've had tribe members come to me and as a tribe we helped them grind out a mini base so they could go peacefully and not feel screwed.

J

Joshua SoPro Lafleur

if your interested in a spot pm me

J

Joshua SoPro Lafleur

I keep my tribe settings on point worst they could do it empty boxes and pike some tames assuming no one notices lol

J

Jonathan Vincent

Just depends id like to start fresh on a new server with new people but id have to meet everyone first tbh because one person can ruin it for you I'll send you my gt and you can hmu to talk about it.. I appear offline just send me a message or party inv to find out if I'm online or not...

S

Steven Reigner

I would like to join

M

Mateo Arteaga

Bump

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom