Contact advertising [email protected]

Wiki how to get out of bronze hell when you were high silver all last season and now...

E

Elizabeth Frazier

Wiki how to get out of bronze hell when you were high silver all last season and now all your crew won't/can't play with you

D

Drew Franko

Carry them

S

Sharif Clark

If you deserve to be out of bronze then you'll make it out

V

Vynyl Shiro

Go Bastion or Symmetra. Bronzes to low golds don't know how to respond to them, mid to high golds can't respond to them.

H

Hanz D Bulwark

switch on the monitor?

T

Travis Doyle

If you want people to play with add me im low silver trying to lift my friends out of bronze as i climb out again lol Trippinballs#11555

C

Chris Gruver

I made a Smurf account and placed at 1074 to see if people complaining about bronze are actually stuck there because of system or team mates.
I went from 1074 to 2000 in a couple short hours playing characters I lack familiarity with. Was hardly a challenge.
If you genuinely can't get out of a rank and it's not directly involved with the serious thrower problem (mostly higher up with 1 trick top 500 derankers), it's probably safe to say you belong there.
I may sound like a jackass, but people in bronze are cocky, don't know how to combo, group up, save ults, prioritize targets, positioning, or even aiming.
I've seen some crazy shit down there.
Practice, git gud, and climb.

J

Jared K. Lees

Ps4? Ill carry you to gold

R

Roger Stoll

Lol I prefer bronze matches myself

J

Jeremiah Lozano

Yeah if your good then carrying yourself even the few 5/6 isn't impossible

O

Onat Çalık

Sorry to speak the truth but if you can’t stay at silver without your team, then you deserve to be bronze

R

Roger Stoll

Trick is going in with a bronze crew. Really someone needs to make a group specifically for bronze players lol

R

Robert Frisby

I solo que plat.... surely you can get gud and solo climb out of bronze.

M

Michael S. Myth

Sounds like you got carried that high tbh

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

Play Pharah. Worked for me.

E

Elizabeth Frazier

I have no issue being in bronze besides the fact that I can't communicate with folk and it's really disheartening to keep loosing over and over and over agian. I would be way more okay if I had a consistent pool of players, ranked similarly, that communicated and learned and got better together

B

Brandon Ko

I wanna be in bronze on my smurf, it’s st silver rn lol

D

Drake Noffsinger

fill

M

Martin Soki Sokol

Petr Procházka

T

Trish Anne Lustre

sad laifu. whats your current sr and what platform ya playing on. i might have a few buddies willing to help including me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom