Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Why would you play competitive w/o a headset? Even if you didn’t talk, you could still...

• Thread starter Sellers Stephen Norris
  • Start date
S

Sellers Stephen Norris

Why would you play competitive w/o a headset? Even if you didn’t talk, you could still at least call out kills/positions.
Excuses I’ve heard:
#1: Everyone is too mean and I don’t want to hear them.
Answer: Block them.
#2: It’s my game and you can’t tell me how to play!!!
Answer: So because you want to be a selfish brat, you want to screw it up for everyone else.
Smhdh.
If you play competitive, have a way to communicate. point. blank.

G

Geo Garcia

It’s best to gather a team of six lol

T

Tabitha Chutz

"Even if you didn't talk you could still at least call out kills/positions." -I'm not sure about you but ummm... that requires talking to do.

As for the first one what's the point of being in team chat or even using a headset if everyone's toxic enough to get blocked?

And everyone has a way to communicate: the command wheel.

M

Matt Beardy

If blocking everyone suffices, why even bother making this thread bitching?

T

Tyler Louis Myers

mainly cuz the last team i was on i joined the party and it was a bunch fo 12 yr olds talking about each toher mothers and drinking piss for some reason....so nah im good

J

Jayme Renee

You don’t need call outs if you got a good headset & half a brain. Blizzard put in the voice lines for a reason so you don’t need a mic.. “group up” “understood”

K

Kieffer Bradshaw

#1. I don’t use a mic because people judge me before I even get out of the spawn area.

S

Sammy Benesh

I still go into chat, but I know a lot of girls who don’t because every time I get on it I get creeped on or harassed because I’m a girl... I’ve started only playing when my friends are on tbh.

K

Kieffer Bradshaw

2. When people tell me to switch they are being selfish

H

Haley Shepard

My mic controller just broke. My dog thought it would be a great idea to take it off the table I still can hear. I just can't talk and my sr has gone up

E

Ernesto Ochoa

A Mic can help for sure but if your team does what's needed then it isn't required.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom