Contact advertising [email protected]

why people keep saying if just want to play game get intel..if do photo edit video...

N

Nor Shema

why people keep saying if just want to play game get intel..if do photo edit video edit...go with ryzen...??its that mean ryzen not good enough for gaming. sorry for bad english.....

J

Jose Gonzalez

No, it’s because gaming can only utilize so many cores and after a certain point those extra cores become a waste.
If you’re doing a lot of video editing then it usually takes more processing power to render the images and it’ll make much better use of those cores and threads.

S

Samuel Brumley

Is Ryzen good (enough) for gaming? Yes
Is Ryzen as good as Intel's latest Core i5s and Core i7s for gaming? No

D

Drake Alfaro

Come to Brazil

S

Ssenyos Daviee

Actually currently Intel is at the ropes just crawling back... Ryzen all the way

G

Gary Gerhardt

I average over 120fps in every game I own, I wouldnt say an OC'd 1800x is bad for gaming.

A

Adalid Fuentes

ryzen chips cant Oc for shit.games always like higher clocks not more threads

S

Ssenyos Daviee

Check this out

N

Nathan Strange

Ryzen is one hell of a chip don't get me wrong. However at this point in time games don't really care about have 100 cores. Intel benchmarks better for gaming machines, and Ryzen benchmarks better for workstations.

Now if you are gaming, streaming, doing some video encoding all at the same time, Ryzen and or Threadripper, may be worth looking into. But when it comes to a pure gaming machine Intel is still king. Workstations, AMD rules the day currently.

J

John Headen

It means that Intel users were in their feelings about Ryzen cpus being better in most applications, but lower, but negligible gameplay differences that you could actually see.

D

Denns Schmd

When it comes to Single Core Performance (necessary for gaming) Intel wins.

C

Clive Miller

Ryzen is more of a all around cpu while I believe that intel is more for gamers.

I

Ivis Yung

Intel has more powerful cores while amd has more cores but are weaker

Gaming use gpu mostly and multi thread allows for multitasking so the claims are true

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom