D

Dennis Davenport

Why no Dragonball Fighter Z?

D

Daniel Richard Wolkoff

It may come

L

Luigi Plaza

Same here, looking forward... because Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 surpassed to PS4 and XOne. I guess, Bandai Namco will be reconsidering port in... who knows.

C

Colby Brooks

i wish it was on switch and hope it comes soon

J

Jacob Stafford

Because it was in development before the Switch came out.

D

Daniel Smith

Well it coukd come namco bandai have been very close with Nintendo recently hell they are even developing Metroid Prime 4

B

Brian Collens

Meh have it on ps 4 so im good

P

Paul Gerhard

it's a portable

J

Jacob Newland

I hope it comes out on switch, I'm tired of giving all my gaming money to fucking Microsoft.

R

Ritvik Narang

It can’t handle it

J

John Gomes

If some of you haven't noticed, player base for FighterZ has dropped massive and no way this will end up coming to Nintendo switch. I have it for Xbox One X and it's good for story but after that it's boring and stale. Unlike Xenoverse 2 where there's still plenty to do after the story. I just don't see FighterZ coming at all.

C

Callum Stanley

It looks like a great game but i bet you in 6 months the online community will be almost none existent

A

AiYan Broncano

Because if it releases on switch same time with other consoles,it will cannibalize potential sales on ps4/xbox one/pc..

If they release it later, a handful of gamers will double dip..resulting to more sales for them

S

Santiago Alonso

Not ready yet, they started working on it after the ofher consoles cuz they didnt had plans to release on the switch

I

Ivan Bell

Probably just a matter of time.

Better be a matter of time. It's definilty my personal favorite Dragon Ball game on console.

N

Niki Coppola

They were unsure of the Switch's profitability at the time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom