Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Why is it that when looking for a server people ask for both New and Populated ?........

L

Lynn Werner

Why is it that when looking for a server people ask for both New and Populated ?..... They kinda contradict each other..... Thought of the day

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

They mean fresh clean wiped server and then they turn around and claim abuse when the server gets wiped again

E

Ericka Jean O'Neal Bradley

I want a brand new server, so I can pick a great build location without a cluster f of random buildings in the way... I also want there to be a constant population of 15-20 players at all times, So I can spam worldchat with every little thought/demand/question/plead for help. I want to do as little work as possible and collect lots of freebies.... I will also start off by requesting stat changes to the admin, and eventually start outright demanding them. If I don't get my way, I will threaten to leave your server by insisting that ALL the players on your server are MY friends, and they will all leave if I do..... I will also make vague comments about fing ur mom, or how I know 'so-in-so' and they can take down your server or block your xbox account, or both..... also, you admin abuse and your server is TRASH..."

#TheLifeOfAnArkAdmin

L

Lachlan Munns

Not really, both a pretty vague requirements and could simply mean they want a server where there isn't a few mega tribes fully maxed out with Tek, Dino's hatching at lvl300+ and a all the good base locations taken

K

Kristen Rivers

In the map I'm playing on nothing is new but you cannot build random buildings and leave them there. You pick one spot & stay there and after a certain amount of days of you not playing or answering an admin will then destroy all of your stuff

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom