Contact advertising [email protected]

Why is it I sit on the objective for 5 mins as a flanker, genji tracer ext. And get...

D

Dusty Crow

Why is it I sit on the objective for 5 mins as a flanker, genji tracer ext. And get barely any objective time but a tank sits on it for 5 seconds and has 5 hours lol

J

Javaad Ijaz

Because you’re not on the objective

J

Javaad Ijaz

And the tanks are

D

Dusty Crow

This guy didn't read the post ^

A

Aaron Desoiza

That makes no sense

T

Terence G. Davis Jr.

Record it, post It.

M

Matt Ramsden

i don't think it's actually the case but I do sort of know what you mean, I've had bronze objective time before and i'm like "hey I swear I've been on this shit way more than your constantly dying asses..."

P

Paul L. Williams III

Was it being contested or was it you solo moving it?

M

Mihnea Gogu

I've never had any problem about objective time... is this a problem only in bronze & silver

C

Chris Johnson

Sitting on the objective doesn’t count towards objective time. Contesting/capturing it does

Z

Zouzou Yazbeck

Because it isnt your job as a flanker to sit on the objective
Your job is to "distract" the enemy team

C

Christopher Forden

It's worth noting that unless you're attacking, the obj. time will only increase when an enemy is on it at the same time as you. Something which flankers tend not to do when the enemies get close to it.

K

Keenan Hubbard

The objective time counter doesn't start until a player from the enemy team gets in the objective while you're also in the objective. So unless ur in a team fight the obj time counter isn't going

A

Adam Ricks

It also only counts objective time when it's contested, I've noticed.

J

Jack Wilson

If you have taken the point (king of the hill) standing on it doesn't increase time, only contesting and capping

J

Jeff Mandolfo

The objective time only counts when it's being contested or if you contributed to changing control of the objective, if it's a payload then it only counts when the payload is actually moving

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom