Contact advertising [email protected]

Why have there been so many disconnections this competitive season? Story time: I was...

R

Richard Miller

Why have there been so many disconnections this competitive season? Story time: I was playing a game that was in OT on Route 66 as Tracer, we only needed one good push to win it. Enemy did the scummy bastion set up on top of Big Earls, I heard “doo-doo-DOO!” and saw the monster turn into tank mode. My pulse bomb just finished charging at that moment and I threw that sucker so fast on him, boom, double kill on him and the pocket Mercy, then finished the damaged Moira. My team starts swarming the payload, deleting the rest of their desperate comp and then, my game volume tunes out, and I get set to the lovely home screen saying “Lost Connection”. I’m sure my team won but I can’t tell since I’m blessed to lose 50 SR and a 10 minute ban. GG Blizzard, well played...

A

Ana Arteaga

Fuck, that sucks. I'm so sorry. Hope you can get back up.

D

Daniel Holmes

Fix ur wifi...

D

David Alan Patton

Bro F

G

Gaurav Veer Singh

This shit happened twice last week with me

R

Robby Dayton

I never play overwatch without a Lan cable

J

José Diogo

Their leave system isn't good at all. If people DC for 15 seconds and match finish you got leaver.... If you DC for 10 seconds in the begging of match you get leave... Pfft, really bad but oh well, I have them feedback already but it's the same

L

Lin Galini

Same.... :/

A

Adam Ricks

So if you disconnect and it's not the first couple minutes you can rejoin with no penalty. Also, don't play with shitty internet lol or else this is going to happen.

C

Cory Fraser

this totally isnt a jab at you but you probably shouldnt play comp with a bad internet. ive had it happen once, i think blizzard should implement a oh you got disconnected its okay you wont lose that much sr than you normally would for just leaving a game

R

Richard Andersen

problem is everyone would just unplug their router instead of losing a game and a ton of SR :p

J

Jordan Gilbert

Bro fuck knows it’s annoying as shit doing placements and I don’t have issues with my internet at all while playing but on some random occasions it fucks up and I dc I rejoin and dc again then I can’t rejoin the fkin game it’s a piss take tbh

T

Tasha Skiles

I feel you man. I'm hard wired to my internet and still end up disconnecting once and a while. They need to find a way to distinguish voluntary Leavers from the victims of server errors.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

I once got stuck at the loading screen. And got removed for inactivity. Now that shit stings.

R

Richard Miller

I feel like I should post this but I don’t have terrible internet, it’s fairly good for the most part but it’s good enough to play competitive on

A

Antonino Bruno

Elise ... we're not alone :'(

S

Sean Keopha

Happened to me twice yesterday. lol it's just random and then throughout the day, there's not anymore disconnections.

K

Kaci Joann Putman

"Lost Connection" was the reason why I got suspended the first time and ended up getting suspended for half an hour..

L

Luis Angel Cordero

I never have connection problems

S

Stephanie Rosado

People "fix Internet." "That never happens to me"
Let me tell you that you are lucky that you have a close server to you. The closest server to me is in East coast. I'm in South America. Is it my fault overwatch has a low number of servers?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom