Contact advertising [email protected]

It is so weird that so many people are gold or silver-ish. I have always been between...

H

Hunter Leslie

It is so weird that so many people are gold or silver-ish.
I have always been between plat and diamond and I still think I have dipshits for team members. Like what even happens in silver???

A

Adam Bahadur

People dont have brain cells

M

Matthew LaFond

People who insist that having hanzo genji and widow on your team at the same time will make the team automatically win in silver bullshit. Or the torb mains who don't know how to play torb but do for the turret kills...

S

Stephen Christian Tonge

There's so many people there because it's ELO Hell.

You get placed and unless you're capable of basically carrying every single game you stay stuck there forever.

R

Revan Renaldi

I climbed from silver to diamond throughout my "career" I can confidently say there is no difference in team coordination

V

Vynyl Shiro

In silver people actually try to win, but they're bad. Gold players think their emblem is the Masters emblem so they overextend and C9 A LOT.

M

Mario Alejandro Lozano

What

K

Kelli Flynn

People who play comp too early in their OW career and lack general game sense, awareness, and basic understanding of positioning

K

Kelli Flynn

My friend is in silver so I made a smurf to play with him and I swear to god, not even one team member is standing at the choke point. It is like upside down land.

P

Petr Krejčí

Bad aim/mechanicaľ skill thats all.

G

Giancarlo Wade

The secret that everyone's missing is that most teammates become dipshit teammates to every player when their team is losing. Everyone thinks they play the game better than any of their allies (unless they're matched with someone who is on a completely higher level than them) and criticizes their team's mistakes more so than their own. You all think that you're, not necessarily flawless, but in a separate category than your "shit team".

I get it, there are really shitty players in ALL divisions that somehow managed to get carried up there, but in general, it's just this crap mentality that we have as gamers.

D

Drew Franko

A majority of players are in gold is why

V

Viktor Mec

Gold players are really bad, silver and below are brain-dead

A

Alaa Yassine

Been in silver first season i played.. it's easy to do a 4 kill with dva bomb.. now i rarely get one or two :(

R

Rudi Indra A

silvers are bad aim, no-strat, charge ahead type, golds are suckass retards who demands to be carried while blaming left and right.

N

Noman Saleem

Gold and plat is pretty much the same. Silver and bronze is just players with mains that the have no idea how to play or pick heroes that require good aim or likes of Genji,Tracer that high skill cap and play like crap.

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Ive been from bronze to masters (havnt hit gm yet ) but the main difference is positioning since most silvers tend to stand LITERALLY INFRONT of the enemy spawn if they are defending and die most of the time. Also aim/positioning is better but coordination only gets better once you reach like mid masters where everyone knows what they are doing

V

Verneri Virta

Few games in silver with friends account and what i saw was people who were not really bad at aiming, moving etc but lacked awarness and any game knowledge.Like i could stand next to their (or atleast something like that )backline without anyone noticing it for many seconds or this rein is trying to shield from me as mcree from meele range after i have used grnd.Also the solo chasing lol, blood thirsty gengus/reapers running it down.

Y

Yvanne Marcellana

i was gonna answer your question but they call shotgun.

A

Alva Löfving

Silver players do not know what an objective is.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom