Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Why does the greatest game ever have to be run by the worst damn company ever :( plz...

J

John Moe

Why does the greatest game ever have to be run by the worst damn company ever :( plz wild card for all us fans of ark that want to see the game last a long time and be successful get your shit together or sell the game to someone who can.....

K

Kris Do

Stop bitching it ain't that bad. Get good

K

Kayleigh Townsend

Wildcard Listen to fans qutie alot! And havent
Abandoned the game!

J

John Davis

Get a ps4 pro, i don't bluescreen and haven't since i've had it

K

Kyle Elrod

Omg what is your issue.
What had pissed you off that can probably be explained easy that you can't wrap your mind around

A

Amber Hartwig

Can we stop cluttering the Group with these spam-complain posts?
Tired of scrolling past five or ten a day, Either upgrade your ps4, your internet, stop flying your griffin fast as hell through the map, or shut up, simple ;D
I seriously dont have that much of a problem and I live TWO HOURS into the mountains/Forest.
Maybe the problem isnt the game... maybe its You?

T

Trent Detbrenner

The game has a gotten way bettwr for bluescreening i used to bluescreen everytime i fly out of underworld on wyvern

J

John Moe

Not so much talking about blue screens that's got better I'm talking about delays on dlc and shit like that

W

Will Bennett

John let's see u make a dlc it's clearly not as easy as u think there trying there hardest so just chill

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom