Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone here feel the need to be douche bags? Ban me if you want but the...

E

Eli Bowen

Why does everyone here feel the need to be douche bags? Ban me if you want but the only thing I see in this group is negativity. Nobody can have any pride in their build, or be excited for a game, without someone saying something to be a general douche bag. Grow up.

S

Stephen Bamburg

Fuck you. You grow up.

J

Joseph DiMarco

Fuck you. You grow up.

B

Brandon Ness

It’s the way of the world man. Roll with it or get rolled over.

A

Alex Jebus King

Cool story bro

J

Jack Mayhoff

Uh oh, someone is hurt over strangers words on the internet. Fuck you, you grow up.

J

Jeremiah Davis

Cause this group is full of thirsty fuckbois who have something to compensate for.

N

Niklas Shoemaker

Wow, I can't believe you just insulted everyone by telling them to grow up. :|

I

Ivan Madriaga Herrera

mods here are very laid back, the reason why the group has no legit sponsors yet

E

Eli Bowen

I’m not hurt at all. I just think it’s funny the people who have something in common all want to make fun of everyone else and hurt them

C

Craig Smith

Shhhh go to sleep you’ll wake up in a less shitty mood

B

Brian Banks

People hate it's nothing new I suggest you should worry more about your own issues and opinions more than someone elses negative comments alot of the time people only do it for a reaction out of you lol

C

Christopher McFerrin

Cry me a river.

A

Andru Frat

Enjoy the memes, avoid the individuals in large groups like this. Find smaller groups for specific games if you want a fun group to chat or game with.

Abandon all hope for gamer kind in large gatherings. It's like a race to the bottom on trolling eachother lol.

J

James Baker-Hewitt

If you have an issue with someone you can report the comments if it breaks rules or just block them. People are entitled to opinions.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom