Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do mercys pull out a pistol when they ult? Just power boosting 2 teamates does...

R

Ruben Molière

Sometimes our team mates don't protect us like they should do out pistol is there to protect ourselves

T

Tony Dean

Because they’re stupiiddddddddd

M

Mike Allan

fact: damage boosting baby d.va does more dps than pistol mercy

C

Chromos Vex

They should just remove the pistol from mercy I don’t think mercy mains know how to aim

M

Michael Lam

because i want too bitch, i like headshotting widows in the face

A

Aadil Saqib

If the enemy have a Pharah flying around and you have a Reaper or a Junk left on the ground, it's well worth the Mercy dpsing to kill the Pharah. Valkyrie gives Mercy insane mobility and I've died plenty of times to her as both my mains (Pharah and Tracer) even after avoiding half the enemy team. It's actually an extremely good strat if you've already used up your rezzes and you can chase someone who your team can't.

B

Brittany Sokol

I only pull out my pistol to either A- Kill enemy mercy who is low in Valk or B- Kill a Pharah who is low and trying to escape our hit scan.

S

Shay Patterson

I only do it if there is an enemy hero positioned to where they would cause a problem for me and I don't have teammates positioned to shut them down. For example, like if there's a widowmaker somewhere high ground that was bound to tunnel vision me, I'd dip and dodge around and kill that bitch with some headshots, then spend the rest of my ult healing/boosting

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom