Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do mercys pull out a pistol when they ult? Just power boosting 2 teamates does...

B

Ben Suskic

Why do mercys pull out a pistol when they ult? Just power boosting 2 teamates does more dps, plus no one dies if your pistols up.

T

Tudor Alexandru

Bca heroes never die but she considers herself the only hero

B

Brent Hazelton

Ive won games with my pistol, however this an exception to the rule. Cant heal if you're bustin the nine.

J

Justin Lira Aguero

I've killed phara and bastion with mercy ult pistols

S

Sharn Alecia

I'll only use my Ult for battle mercy if it's needed otherwise I heal, rez & damage boost. I'd rather keep my team alive tbh.

S

Sophie Rindzo

It depends if the team is of full health yes start killing as well. Or if you have a second healer and then whip it out. But for me I honestly just use it to heal or damage boost now days.

S

Samantha Kintzer

Fight me I’ve gotten potg using pistol while ultimate. I’ve done over 10k healing and done more damage and killing than dps in some of my games. Usually it’s just a shitty team but if it works it works and I’m not fixing something that ain broke.

O

Omar Osman

Because they want to

J

Johnford Anthony

Depends on the situation. I just use pistol when needed.

M

Mari Mullenix

I'll use the pistol only to help my team mates finish off low health enemies, especially if they're running away. I tend to switch between heal, damage boost, and pistol throughout Valkyrie as needed

A

Ana McCown

>two teammates are down because of the Widow behind
>calls out Widow
>nobody gets her
>Valks and revives two dead teammates
>pulls out pistol and kills the Widow no one would kill
>win game

how about you just stop whining lol

C

Courtney Norris

Because everyone goes after her during her ult and if your team isn't protecting you, you need your gun.

K

Kai Lewandowski

It’s a beautiful thing, making someone rage when you keep killing them as Mercy.

M

Missy Killz

because if your aim is good you can get a team kill in one ult.

M

Missy Killz

plus aerial support is often a necessity against lots of damage.

J

Jiří Müller

Gold Mercy mains who use pistol in every situation vs top100 mercy mains who barely use pistol in match :D :D :D

R

Rachael Clise Irelan

Sometimes it's ok to pistol because you can easily get that pesky hanzo or widow who has your team pinned down. It's all about situational awareness. You can't blanket yell at all mercys. You aren't in their shoes, you don't know what is on their mind.

A

Alexandria Marie Alleruzzo

Sometimes if my team needs help I'm use Mercy's ult to get the Widow or Pharah, they don't like that.

A

Anthony Miller

Sometimes you need to remind Pharah who wears the pants in the relationship.

E

Erek Matthew Washington

You can pistol if you want to...
You can leave your team behind
because your team can kill and if they can't kill they're no team of mine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom