Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Why can't I tame the pteranodon..... I don't know how to make no damn kibble.... I...

M

McCants Vs

Why can't I tame the pteranodon..... I don't know how to make no damn kibble.... I don't know where to get no damn rockarrot lol.... I wanna fly..... Help ya boy out

P

Paul Ogin

What map are you playing?

J

Jennifer Graham

Just use prime meat or mutton lol

D

Dylan Robinson

Never knew you can tame a ptero with rockacarrot

R

Roger Stark

Just use meat? Lol

R

Robert Gates

You on rag?

F

Felipe Contreras

If you’re on rag rockcarrot grows in highlands

T

Tony Jackson

raw meat for u

C

Chad Miles

lol your joking right? knowing about kibble but not meat taming your first ptera seems suspicious...and also taking the time to fb post it..go play the game

A

Alma Cristalizada

Youu cant tame or catch?

K

Kris Amygdala

Rockcarrots are grown in medium crop plots. Get the seed, fertilizer, an water it'll grow. Put it in a green house an it'll grow faster. To make kibble to tame a pteranodon tame a couple of dodos and collect about 13 egg(if ur on a 1x). To make kibble craft a cooking pot, add carrots cooked meat, dodo eggs, fiber, water container filled with water and mejos. You now have dodo kibble.

Z

Zachary Lenard

Get the SA companion app

J

Jay Cresswell

Why not raw meat?

M

Matthew Austin Geubtner-Ferree

I used raw meat on mine but mine is a level 20

M

Manny O Cruz

Your a noob, you gotta start from down low to learn up north. Go tame a lvl 20-80 Pterandon. Then go look for the carrots. They regularly grow in small plants around the map. While your looking for that catch 5-8 dodos, all females except for one that’ll be a male. Then go plant and egg wait before 2x is over. 7 kibb for 150 140 under will take 6 kibble. After 2x it’ll be 13 kibbles for a 150.

M

McCants Vs

I'm playing on the island .... The default map I guess ..... I've tired raw meat n the assholes just get up n fly away

J

Josh Brunner

Bola, tranq arrow or club, meat and narcoberries

M

McCants Vs

I can Bill Cosby the bird into liking me? lol

L

Luis Saravia

Google it

T

Tiffani Diane

Use meat hun, kibble isn't necessary