Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who would like to see a Need for Speed game for the Switch? C'mon EA games #nfs #eagames

• Thread starter Lazaro Valdes Valdes
  • Start date
L

Lazaro Valdes Valdes

Who would like to see a Need for Speed game for the Switch? C'mon EA games #nfs #eagames

B

Brian Jury

Id like to see burnout 3 takedown remastered for it

T

Thomas Boye

Nah, I prefer a new SSX game instead!

K

Kyler Ferry

Only if it has free roam. If it's just a port of one of their awful mobile games, then they shouldn't even bother lol

D

Dan Hutchinson

Sorry, EA is still waiting to see if the Switch will sell enough worth making games for it.......

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

Burnout Paradise would be neat.

A

Arthur Lupe-jones

Midnight club

P

Paul Johnson

NFS is dead to me, was once a great franchise but the move away from exotics with underground and then to abandon essential features for a racing game like cockpit view and manual transmission, not much reason left to be interested.

With Mario Kart on Switch and Forza motorsports/horizon on xbox one, all my racing itches are scratched nicely.

E

Eric Farley

EA wants
Mass Effect trilogy
Dead Space trilogy
Football
Hockey

A

Adrian Chan

I can picture it now 60 bucks for the game with one car and 1 map every thing else will need to be unlocked with 1.99 microtransactions

J

Joey Minatta

I would LOVE for them Nintendo to make (or somebody) a new Rush game. SanFrancisco Rush was one of my favorites.

C

Carl Trenholme

Hopefully EA won’t bring much to the switch until they sort out their micro transaction bull crap out

X

Xavier Stegall

OMG YES!!!! I used to play Need for Speed as a kid!

P

Pheng Michael Lee

I wanna see EVERY game on the Switch!

C

Chad Mccaughan

Underground 2 to the switch

R

Randal Dunkley

Yawn

R

Rod Burgundy

Micro-transactions for every part

J

Jibril McCaster

The Forza Horizon Series is the new need for speed of this era imho. I rather have that if it wasn't a Microsoft exclusive.

B

Bradley Floyd

If EA didn't goof up Star Wars, I would be hyped..

A

Abhinav Kerwar

I'd like to see Burnout come to Switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom