Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Who thinks XQC being released is coo? And is OGE better? Would like to hear some...

R

Richard Lent

Who thinks XQC being released is coo? And is OGE better? Would like to hear some comments....#fuelfans

K

Kurtis Wolf

He was a horrible representative for OWL and Fuel, good riddance.

B

Billy Harris

Mods gunna delete this btw

Who cares man child ran his mouth, couldnt just be happy getting paid big bucks to play video games he wont last on twitch with new TOS so better get use to xqc on utube

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

He deserves it. And if it wasnt this, next week it would be another issue. Then another issue. The point is, dude is a liability to his team and sometimes to himself and a multi million dollar org who is solely relying especially on tank players ...... cant invest in a dude who any second will be pulled out of a season.

Season 1, talking about XQC all the time was OK because owl needed some flavor and for things to not be sterile. Season 2, things just get really old. Hes a professional now. Just because hes a big time streamer dosnt mean he cant be professional. Look at seagull, big streamer who, 'gasp', keeps his mouth shut and isnt a liability to his team. Maybe he didnt 'deserve' it, but dude is on thin ice with all attention on him. and he should have recognized that. He may be a great tank player, but that dosnt mean anything if hes not able to play games. He'll make more $$$ streaming anyway, and streaming was DEFINITELY his priority over OWL so seems like this move is the best for everyone. Can't wait until everyone just stops talking about him. I don't hate the guy (none of us really KNOW HIM) but i hate that whenever i go onto any overwatch related discussion or social media its 85% about him

R

Richard Lent

Tbh it would have been cool to see him change... and follow Seagulls lead..
I think OGE will be a good addition..tho

G

Grant Wheeler

xQc is the goat

B

Brandon Neilshine

Im glad hes gone. he was a terrible role model. the fact he couldnt stop himself from saying such things validates everything we've been saying since his homophobic slur against another OWL player.

W

Willis Thompson

I’m just tired of people using the excuse that he’s a great player, so it’s okay that he’s a homophobe and racist you know? It’s so shitty. Twitch will probably ban him soon enough.

B

Brandon Neilshine

yeah, hes a good player. but so are A LOT of other OW players who arent in the league. im certain there are PLENTY chomping at the bit trying to get in.

K

Kurtis Wolf

Here is my problem with him. He's the perfect example of what we don't want the community to act like. There is so much talk of how toxic competitive is. Why allow someone with that behavior be the face of the League and confirm everyone's opinion on the game?

R

Richard Lent

True to act like a diva & he dont even play dva...

B

Brandon Neilshine

what seriously threw me about that situation, though, was the attempts to defend his actions and explosions with "its a high adrenaline situation. he cant control what he says."

That doesnt make it any better

J

Josh Newberry

They won’t have a problem replacing him, but he did just troll the entire OWL

R

Richard Lent

U guys like OGE???????

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom