Contact advertising [email protected]

Who is the hardest hero (in your opinion) to MASTER not just play? I personally think...

C

Carlos Rangel

Who is the hardest hero (in your opinion) to MASTER not just play? I personally think Ana is the biggest carry hero but the highest skill cap hero as well so most anas fall behind mercy in effectiveness.

J

Jake Bender

Honestly. Torbjorn

A

Ali Khaled

The obvious answer is probably genji

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Genji or Tracer

L

Luna Bellinski

Genji and Tracer. Seconded by McCree bc you have to have ridiculously good aim to do any good with him

C

Chylan Shilo Mackenzie

I heard somewhere Tracer has the highest skillcap but personally for me I find Ana to be the most intimidating hard hero to play ever.

A

Abhishek Kumar

The obvious answer is Genji but for me personally, it's Mcree. If you can rack up headshots quick you're invincible

I

Ikce Toutcourt

McRee

J

Jonathan Roel

Widow. It takes a lot of time and practice to kinda get used to her. And mastering her is more than just remembering a button combo that usually ends in a kill

M

Matt Coulter

amazing how many people cant spell McCree!

शशांक पटेल

Zarya all the way

G

Georgia Gowan

Hmmm... every time I see this question my answer always changes. I’d have to say Tracer, Genji and Zarya. It’s very, very easy to spot who is good at either hero and who is bad. I’ve mastered Zarya, but I’m honestly absolute garbage at Tracer and Genji outside of Total Mayhem.

D

Derick Elkin

widowmaker.

P

Patrice Nurse

Zarya

M

Mohamed Ibedjaoudene

Gengi for skillcap but tracer for carry potential

H

Hannah Svensson

Gotta say Sombra, quite hard to control her and hack people without dying, I have tried so many times, maybe when the other team doesn't have a Tracer, I might able to do it o.o

C

Cal Nabokov

Definitely Genji/Tracer.

S

Spencer Churchman

The only support that out heals me is a good Lucio. And that's because he's healing 4-5 at once most of the time

S

Shawn Thorpe

Genji, Hanzo, Tracer, Ana, Junk(-grabs popcorn-), Winston, Mister Fister.

E

Emma Sahagun

Genji I think.. I don't come across good Genji's often

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom