Contact advertising [email protected]

Who here can provide a valid opinion that apple or mac is better than winows or...

J

James Huggins

Who here can provide a valid opinion that apple or mac is better than winows or microsoft. Valid points and explain why? I bet they are all wrong.. Lol no system is safe just let throw that out there.

C

Christa Silver-fox Finck

Well I mean anything Linux based is the most secure out of windows and osx if you want to get technical. But that doesn't mean it can't get anything malicious

J

JJ Risk

Macs main adv is the way its OS works, esp for task handling/prioritising. apart from that, theres not much else to justify the price.

M

Mikhael Strcula

System optimization...You buy mac and it works straight away from the box...and it will run the same after years...no need to defrag disk,clean registry etc, so you don't need to be tech savvy person...also like their designs and materials used...on the other hand the amount of money for that outdated hardware apple charges is absolutely ridiculous...and 90% of the applications I'm using for work wouldn't run on Mac...I always say...if you're into graphic design,music production etc and you're not tech savvy enough & don't want fiddle with the system then go Mac...if you're know what you doing go Windows...I happily use both...

J

JJ Risk

Side note; they have really good monitors

J

James Huggins

I like the screens aswell..

A

André Ewert

Easy. Take a Macbook, open pages, type something. Now close the thing, walk away. Come back the next day, open the lid and IT'S ALL THERE IMMEDIATELY. Just like that, no waiting, no maybe, no "preparing windows, don't shut off". Now hold the power button until the thing dies, to simulate a crash. Reboot - takes a while like on windows. But all your programs reopen, and your text in pages is still there. THIS is why non-enthusiasts LOVE macs.

G

George Rudolf Mezzomo

I very much like how solid the casing on my 2013 MacBook Pro is. Plus it's a decent machine, with a 2.5 GHz i5, 8GB RAM, 64GB SSD+500GB HDD.

On the other hand, I run Linux on it because macOS sucks ass. Used to have windows in dual-boot but just left the HDD for data only.

Downsides:
Newer Macs aren't as stout as this one, so I can't say Apple is better
And I got this macbook for free with a dead motherboard, so they also fail like any other piece of hardware

Bottomline: they used to make very solid hardware, but it's hit or miss. Their software is annoying.

J

James Huggins

I think its the mbr infection jumping from hard drive to hard drive.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom