Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who else wishes they put Pokémon 1st and 2nd gen on the Switch

C

Christian Baltazar

Who else wishes they put Pokémon 1st and 2nd gen on the Switch

J

Jermaul W

Pokemon yes. Game no.
Need a new up to date game. They said there working on one, bhmut not much more info other then that

C

Christian Baltazar

K

Karyn SnookiBear Nakamura

This one i will have to past. I have it on my 3ds. But I would love 3D take on Pokemon on the Switch.

A

Alexis Laurel

I'm more surprised that there hasnt been a new Pokémon Snap on 3DS with the gyro controls. Here's hoping they make a new one or a remaster in the run up for the new main Pokémon game on Switch.

P

Paul Dean

Hope we get Gen 3 on the Switch

T

Tanner Babcock

I could pass on a new gen of Pokémon it's kinda crazy miss the old games, own them and played them so many times

J

João Teles

Pokemon Yellow Now Please!

R

Ryan Porras

Yes! Yes! Yes!

M

Marc DiCianni

I'd like a pokemon collection if they did release any of the old games. Maybe update them with some of the new mechanics and such (add breeding to red/blue/yellow, that type of thing) if not I'd just prefer them to move on with the series.

M

Marc DiCianni

And by collection I mean multiple generations, the games are fairly small as far as memory goes

M

Marco Maltese

Although it would probably never happen, I'd love a pokemon where its based in a new area and then once you completed that area you could revisit old regions like gold/silver did but all set with modern graphics and updated towns.

N

Nicholas Lackman

They should remake Genn 1 and Gen 2 on the switch together

J

Jason Kindell

They are most likely not going to remake a generation that they've already remade. That would just be silly.

I either want a new region, with new mons, or an open world multi region.

I believe they Marty implement the "region forms" method they did for Sun and Moon, on more Pokemon. And for the love of god give dunsparce an evolution.

J

Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán

Following the trend of new console, expect gen 8 first ;)

T

Tim Ceaser

I'd play them

J

Jake Asikainen

ya gen 1-3 on virtual console would be awesome in my opinion with updated pokemon bank for switch alongside gen 8 release

N

Nathan Wickett

No I want a new game made completely from the ground up for switch. They need a homerun with it.

R

Russell Brown

I just want a 3rd person Pokemon game with BOTW graphics. I've out played nearly every Pokemon game thanks to emulators.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom