Contact advertising [email protected]

Who else got fucked over after the creators update? My pc is running slower and I have...

A

Aidan Shourds

Who else got fucked over after the creators update? My pc is running slower and I have good specs. Wtf is going on?

Specs: I7 7700 hq
GTX 1060 6 gig
1tb HDD
16 gigs of ddr4 2400.

A

Aidan Shourds

Video play back is shit to on YouTube. Wtf is with this shit update

C

Charles McClure

I see your problem you have problems with problems

N

Nich Steer

Have you tried pouring milk on it.

J

Jerry Galindo

I'll give a somewhat helpful comment. I don't see what you mean. I mean I have a desktop with an i5 7600k and since the update I haven't seen any performance dips. Then again my windows is running off my 512gb WD black M.2 SSD

C

Charles McClure

I also don't have problems

J

Jerry Galindo

My suggestion is just to buy an ssd, preferably an M.2

A

Albert Dela Cruz

Go to the Task Manager and look at the Disk Usage, if it's on a 100% usage you should probably disable "Superfetch" on Services or try reinstalling the OS again

E

Erik DePriest

0 issues bruh. I would try fresh install.

M

Matthew Reed

Mines of an older build no issues here

K

Kevam Patel

I have an i5 4690K and gtx 1070 with 16 gigs of ram, no problems whatsoever. Though some time ago, my PC felt like it was running on 256mb ram. It lagged like hell, didn't even show details for 5 mins while hovering over disks or icons, didn't refresh info, for example, if I clicked on properties of 5gb folder, it would start calculating at 300mb but won't refresh to show 5gb and will be stuck at 300mb. If I minimised the windows and reopened it, it would refresh and show 5gb.

C

Chris Dewald

I have had zero noticeable changes

A

Aidan Shourds

Im getting good performance now. I dont know what happened. Maybe the restart I did helped out.

C

Chase Eugene

You have a POS video card and no SSD

E

Eric Larocque

I've heard the laptop 1060s are kind of sketchy and seen it myself, but I don't truly have enough details about it to instantly say that's the problem. Try reinstalling your GPU drivers to see if you can get the system to stop running so slowly, and also disable SuperFetch completely.

S

Sam Prajapati

Lol it just awesome man

R

Raleigh Thornhill

I've had problems but mostly with work computers with special programs and the antivirus being block by creators update.

M

Micky Bottoms

mine actually was better I gained a good 100 fps

L

Lal Ngilneia

You can check your Hard Disk health with Diskinfo and have you increase the paging file??? In windows 10.. we used to increase paging file..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom