Contact advertising [email protected]

While not all games on here are for a Nintendo Platform, it feels good to see Nintendo...

I

Ishmael Romero

While not all games on here are for a Nintendo Platform, it feels good to see Nintendo standing toe to toe with PS4, PC, and Xbox One for GOTY status, and I wouldn't even be a little bit surprised if they won.

C

Chris McAtamney

Nicely written article. There are definitely games on this list that I have to try!

J

Jonathan Jurczak

They're all gonna get killed by BOTW. Though Persona 5 will win GOTY from Playstation-focused periodicals.

A

Adolpho Beliver

Horizon wasn't too bad, if I'm being honest. I just find it ironic that Breath of the Wild had more flexible exploration and wasn't bogged down by convoluted lore and an excessively long tutorial. I just wish Link was as flexible in combat as Aloy.

I

Ishmael Romero

Lol yeah, it's definitely a different experience playing certain games after going and trying BotW. I found myself questioning the design choices of a few games after the fact.

S

Stephen Luque

NitW is great but Zelda 'doe...Of course there's Mario Odyssey coming out and does Specter of Torment count as a game of 2017?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom