Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Which version are you getting? :)

D

Donovan Scott

E

Essam Abbasi

Switch, best version

N

Nicholas Lee McBride

Switch

T

Tore Andreas Kinck Johnsen

The one with cartridge

B

Bélanna Tilbury

Charlie Barton

R

Richard Yafai

Switch cuz portable

E

Eduardo Baez

Switch

J

Jose Malave Gonzalez

Switch best one

R

Richard Allen

If I get it at all, it'll be for my switch. (After they fix the home button bug)

A

AkaDenver Beats

Home button bug isn't even a big deal

J

John Wedgeworth

Sonic Mania, in my mind, is a very clear case of where you only buy a version other than the Switch version if you don't own a Switch (or just want to have it on multiple systems.)

The game performs relatively the same on all platforms, there aren't graphics differences between them like there are in more intense blockbuster titles. So you don't reap the benefits on the other systems of the additional firepower they offer.

You might say in colloquial terms, then, that all four are "preforming at Switch level", in which case they offer no benefit to their version over against what you can get on the Switch, their advantages and benefits over her are forfeited.

By contrast, the chief benefit of the Switch version, the chief benefit of the Switch itself - namely, the ability to play on the big screen or on the small screen - anywhere you want is retained, and is the only version that does this unless you want to lug around a laptop that you have to mess with wires and configurations to hook or unhook from the big screen.

So, it seems to me that only the Switch version offers any real advantage over its rival versions, making the proposition (again, unless you don't own Switch or want multiple versions of the game) "why the HELL would I buy it anywhere else?"

Cheers!

S

Samir R. Shah

$70 for an old remake? I'll pass

M

Matt Russo

Switch

D

David Rusnak

Already bought the Switch version

D

Darryl Wesley