Contact advertising [email protected]

Which RGB ram is better and why? Discuss! Gskill Trident z vs Corsair Vengence RGB

G

Gavin Wakefield

Don't care as I don't want an LGBT rave inside my Pc case.

Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

Trident z cuz it looks dope af

M

Mhd Morshed

g skill,,,,tdz rgb

J

Jesus Suarez Lopez

Tridentz obviously

M

Michael Lyles

Corsair Dominator Platinum.

D

Dean Cuh

G.Skill all day err day

A

Alisha Mcdonald

Corsair, I've had similar issues to the ones mentioned above.

B

Blake Dalenko

Trident z looks. A Hell of A lot better.. If you have aura the g.skill ram wins easily

S

Shannon Watts

Iv got G.skill with aura sync and all profiles work fine :) but I have an led strip on the top of my case and when I set the leds to white and ram to red I get a bleed effect from the white light above, the red fades a little due to the light mixing in the plastic. It's hard to explain. But every other colour looks amazing

G

Guillermo Verdeza

Trident Z no probs at all (have it set on comet profile)

R

Ryan Bateman

I hear trident z rgb has big issues with ryzen, which is odd as normal/non RGB trident z is one of the best sticks with ryzen

R

Ralde Vinuy

gskill hands down

R

Ryan Bloch

They are both the same

G

Greg Scott Calderon

I say it comes down to the build, if you are going to have any other corsair RGB products. Go corsair

Have any asus aura products go g skill!

T

Thiago Sousa

The TridentZ are a lot sturdier than the Corsair Vengeance RGB. They are kinda scary to install, the shroud is flimsy.Both very good performing kits though. I like the way they look, they are each a little different in the style.

J

Joe Craig

To be honest. Never understood the whole RGB thing. Personally that would annoy me when the lights stop working.

J

Jordan Riffe

I have the corsair and wish I would've bought the g skill

J

Jeremy Reslock

G Skill by far.

L

Larry Wilcox

I own both and the G Skill are visually more appealing for the RGB factor, other than that, the functionality is the same.

L

Larry Wilcox

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom