Contact advertising [email protected]

Which RGB ram is better and why? Discuss! Gskill Trident z vs Corsair Vengence RGB

D

Dylan Haight

Which RGB ram is better and why? Discuss!

Gskill Trident z vs Corsair Vengence RGB

Á

Álex Cruz

Corsair

F

Fran Medenec

Trident Z

A

Andrew Joseph Dmochowski

I like my trident Z

J

Josh Miller

TridentZ. Can't wait to order mine.

C

Corey Hodges

Had nothing but issues with my tridentz the software is buggy always have to run it as default as the various profiles only work when they want to sometimes I'll get a a stick that wont even light up

V

Vince Medrano

Trident z rgb is more sexy. I got mine on sale at Microcenter few weeks ago. $115 for 2x8gb 3000MHz. Performance is the same and OC is the same. It came down to which one looks better for me.

J

Jake Williams

Same issues with the tridentz, they're are great if you can actually get them switch profiles like to "comet" etc without them bugging out

N

Nick Panasov

looks cool af

J

Josh Sullivan

Trident wins everyday, I have never had any issues with mine

D

Drake Robertson

Neither a better. Both do the same thing. You can't have people make a personal preference for you. That is why it is called personal.

Z

Zack Massif

Corsair, had similar issues then the ones mentioned above with the gskill software I have two sticks and one sometimes won't light up unless I completely uninstall the software... Always conflicts with other rgb software

J

Jawad Khan

Trident z looks cool. I've 2x8gb

J

Jerry Galindo

TridentZ is cool but the software sucks. I’m using ASUS Aura software to control them because the official software doesn’t even detect the ram

L

Luke Bowmen

Corsair. Heaps of issues with the gskill software it's pretty common mentioned all over the net and even here after reading the comments. It is buggy as hell, looks great when it works though if you can get it to work that is

S

Shekhinah Rob

I think Trident is prettier. Thats all I have to say about that. @_@

Q

Quentin Heuvel

Corsair is cleaner imo, trident z is gaudy

D

Debashisa

Obviously corsair

G

Greg Scott Calderon

I've got 2 sticks of corsair in my build and I love them.

Never had any problem nd the lights aren't to bright to clash with my other RGB products.

The main reason I went with corsair is because my build is 90 percent corsair and using one program to control all my lighting is amazing.

And the trident horror stories scared me off

P

Philip Glickman

The Trident Z looks amazing but I already have 32gb of dominator platinum and spending $400 on a 32gb kit just for looks is not worth it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom