Contact advertising [email protected]

Which Heroes do you main? Any tips of your main? forgot to mention my main for now is...

J

Jason Yui

Which Heroes do you main?
Any tips of your main?
forgot to mention
my main for now is DVA and moira
but i do play all the heroes

M

Michael Shane Thomas

Reaper generally. He's extremely strong when played with your team. Wait for them to engage, shadow step behind the enemies, and try to take out a support. Alternatively, you can go in with your tank and try to take theirs down. His ult is also a fight winner. Timing and a bit of gamesense is important for Reaper.

I also play a lot of Orisa when on defense, and D.Va on attack.

C

Collin Kelley

Lucio main here. Boop everyone. You are a precious flower and should be treated as such.

J

Jace Joestar

Phara: learn to manage fuel +ammo during flying. And use concussion blast for escape.

Moira: try to always have fate. Dva bombs as example can't hurt you at all with it.

Dva: learn sneaky ult spots or fly very high over choke points where nobody sees your ult at first.

A

Arina Grebneva

Widow :)) go for headshots if you can, look for good positioning and turn your ingame sound on to hear footsteps xD also try to move around and don’t stay in one place. Good widow always puts pressure on enemy team :’))

J

Jace Joestar

What's your main Jason? :)

E

Elliott Crampton

Pharah predict movements for example an enemy going for a health pack, Zarya Keep hold of your ulti to combine with others and, Ana dont scope in often stick to hip fire and stay with Tanks and Lucio is ive started to play a lot switch between speed and healing often and use wall ride to your advantage

H

Hiten Kadam

main support they are always worth it I main Zenyatta and tips for zenyatta would be always keep your healing orb on somebody especially on flanker like tracer and genji when they flank and Keep discord on enemies one at a time don’t change your Discorded target back and forth and stay in the backline that would be my advice

I

Isaac Tony Wallitsch

I main junkrat mcree and lucio

小雀島田

Hanzo

D

Dan Creighton

Winston and Orisa

Winston: Don't put your bubble down as soon as you land, think of it as a way to extend your effective health. Don't focus armoured targets, wait until their armour is gone and you'll inflict way more damage. Most importantly, pick a backline target, dive, kill them, dive out, get heals, and repeat.

Orisa: Constantly replace your shield. Fortify reduces more damage while you have armour left, but as a consequence, you will also gain less ult charge. Prefire on your bubble to maximise its effectiveness. Turn your (huge) head when running away.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Mercy <3
With D.Va Pharah and Tracer trailing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom