Contact advertising [email protected]

When you realize that the new overwatch skins are only recolors and aren't that great...

S

Shane Hebert

When you realize that the new overwatch skins are only recolors and aren't that great anyways :/

R

Ritvik Narang

Which new overwatch skins?

M

Matthew Randall

Yeah, I wouldn't be excited if my hometown team was the Florida Mayhem either...

M

Michael Alan Duncan

Its okay I don't have the money to buy the tokens either.

C

Cody Burdick

When you realize that the new overwatch skins might only be recolors but some people think they're great anyways :/

A

Anna Brockless

They never claimed to be anything but team colours. They are just suppose to be for teams and we get them too. We don't have to use them

H

Hector Colon

We need blizzardworld

S

Simon Nøttveit

What else did you expect?

L

Lisa Garrett

That’s what I’m saying. I think they suck. They are only cool if you’re a diehard fan for one of the teams. Otherwise I’m thoroughly unimpressed.

D

David Kapp

You just now noticed?

D

Danielle Garcia

I don’t know what the heck else everyone expected. They are essentially “team jerseys.” They were never going to be anything else. They aren’t special event skins, they aren’t themed skins. They are team skins.

L

Lisa Garrett

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

H

Heather Cheyenne Hilley

My free Moira skin was pretty cool though. The fact that it was free was the coolest part.

N

Noah Wise

That’s what jerseys are lmao. They’re pretty tight, I’m not people understand what Ow is going for with OWL

K

Kayla Marie

You get to CHOOSE one for free if you want to why are people complaining

R

Robert Reinhardt

Don’t forget to sign up to receive updates from blizzard on the league. You’ll get another 100 to select a second skin.

J

Jennifer Himelright

Free is good but they ARE awful

B

Brandon Welch

So either
1. The skins are "bad/lazy" and dumb entitled people bitch about the quality saying "What the fuck these skins are so bad Fucking lazy blizz recolors they make millions of dollars why can they just make good skins."
Or
2. They're "good/high quality" and dumb entitled people bitch about
"Well what time hell these are actually good why are they spending time on this and not game balance why are the cool skins behind a dumb paywall 0/10 greedy company."

N

Nick Rogers

They’re supposed to represent overwatch league teams dumb ass.

S

Shane Hebert

2018 where people get butthurt about your opinion on some skins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom