Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One When the pego's where released i never had a problem with them but my tribe mates...

F

Frankie Sanchez

When the pego's where released i never had a problem with them but my tribe mates cpuldnt walk outside without getting mugged. Lol what's the longest time you spent chasing a little dino that looked back at you with a running away with your shit? What did he take? Lol lets hear the stories

F

Frankie Sanchez

Couldn't ~

B

Branson Andrews

Had one of those ugly basterds steal the first long neck rifle I ever made chased him for about 20 minutes trying to get it back

D

Dusty Crow

I now carry 20 spyglasses cuz they always take mine. One time though just started got ram shirt bp and pego took it. Died couple times and 20 mins later and half way up the beach I killed a pego to find the bp lol

C

Colton Day

LoL rip. Back on legacy my tribe mate grinded and made a 285 fabby pistol. Like a hour later we were fishing and it got robbed off him. He was to imbarassed to tell me so I didn't know until like 20min later after he gave up on looking for it.

H

Hunter Umaske

Took all my ammo for my fabi sniper during a raid

E

Elijah Farson

some fckn kibble

E

Elijah Farson

whole stack

J

Justin Collins

Had a little shit steal my asc fabricated sniper rifle once took me 15 minutes to get my shit back.

E

Elijah Farson

we were in the woods so I lost him lmao

M

Misty Middleton

They took 21 Tranq darts from my husband. 2 days later our alliance member on the other side of the map killed one and got 21 tranq darts from it

I

Irina Kashkanova

My tranq darts I was using on a tame... >.> my tame broke out of the bear trap and nearly ate me... I decided to just book it home.

J

John Darrell Johnson

Pegofucksticks

A

Abbe Anne Wells

Only relation I have to pegos is when I get ready in the morning my son takes everything near me and takes off...he's a real life pego. I have to chase him to get everything back. When I got preogo I created a pego.

J

Jordan Maye Saffron

Tranq darts, kibble, silica pearls, apprentice rifle...

L

Lloyd Clevenger

Acendent fishing rod while fishing

S

Stephen Joiner

Acendent club while trying to retrieve a tribemates body never did get that club back... lol

D

Dalton Matthews

1 stole my asc fabby sniper couple days ago. Little bastard. Went on a biting spree for about 5 minutes with my wyvern and finally got it back

R

Robert Mason Blaylock

I killed a random on that had ascendent fab sniper on legacy so always kill them lol

V

Victor Garcia

Little fucker took my asc sword and I didn't have anything to kill him with so I ran back to base and got a flamethrower and burned him he got stuck on a rock lmao I got lucky

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom